Pinkvilla Award- 1

[Karan & Tejasswi have been invited to the Pinkvilla event as they have been nominated for SUPER STYLISH TV COUPLE AWARD]

They both were super excited & happy when they got the invitation because it is the first time they have been nominated for a couple award & they know their is high chance of them winning it because they have seen in social media how their fans are trying their best & praying for them to be the winner. 
So, they decided to attend the event.

Teju (while hugging Karan)- Sunny, I am very excited for the event as its the first event we are going to attend together... Lets start deciding what we gonna wear for the event. I want us to look the best. We should be talk of the town. Please contact the best designer for this.

Karan- Ok my sweet lil love. Your wish, for me its command. And dont worry, I am gonna look upon your dress to makeup to heels to everything. As you know I always love to style you since BB. I am your personal stylist😉

Teju- (in her baby voice) Yes, baby!!! Infact I want you only & always to style me because you are THE BEST❤

After listening to her, Karan gave a peck on her cheek.

A day before the event
They both are chilling in Karan's house after their packup.
Karan is sitting on the couch & just checking his phone. Teju is in kitchen & is taking chocolate ice-cream in a bowl for them to eat.

By that time, Omi came in a hurry & saw Karan is sitting alone in the couch. He just came near him & said "Karan bhai, there is a problem"

Karan look at him & said- What happened ? Why are you looking so tensed ? First sit & then say.

Omi (while sitting)- Bhai, I just got to know that Anusha is going to host the Pinkvilla award show.

Karan- What ? Are you sure ?

Omi- Yes bhai, I am sure. And I feel it will be better if you both gonna skip this event

Karan- Yes, you are right. But how to convince Laddoo ? Wo bichari kitni khush hai. Usse kya bolun, kese samjahun.

Omi- umm...Tell her that, you are having a shoot tomorrow & its important as its deadline is nearing. Thats why the production team has to do it tomorrow only & they can't postpone it.

Karan- Yeah, I have to say something like that. But I know Laddoo will get upset after hearing it. She had already taken half day leave from her shoot. But I will somehow manage & convince her as I dont want her to get hurt if anything happens their.

Meanwhile Teju is listening to all this while standing near the Kitchen door.
And Omi suddenly saw her & said, "Arey!! Teju tum"
Karan immediately looked towards his back & saw her standing their with a bowl of ice cream.
They got tensed as by looking at her face's expression they know Teju had heard their entire conversation.

Teju came to them, kept the bowl on the front table & sat beside Karan.

Karan- (in a stumbling voice) Aa wo baby wo... I was thinking...

(Before he could complete)
Teju- Sunny, I have heard everything. But honestly I feel we shouldnt cancel our plan of going their.

Karan- But Laddoo, wahan pe wo v hogi, & agar hum jayenge to pta nahi medi wale kya kya chaap denge like "Karan's ex & present gf are in the same party", "Will Karan talk to his ex" & so on. And mein nahi chahta un sab se tu affect ho ya tere ko bura lage because I cant see you getting sad.

Teju- Baby tereko lagta hai mere ko inn sab cheezon se farak padta hai ya padega. Mujhe pata hai tu kaisa hai. I trust you. Moreover I trust & have faith in our bond. Humari bond itni v weak nhi hai ki koi v ayega aur kuch v bolega toh hum affect ho jayenge usse.

Karan- par Laddoo...

Teju- You trust me ??

Karan- ye kaisa sawal hai.. Ofcourse I do

Teju- Then belive me nothing gonna happen...Baby we are Actors & aise bahut se situation ayenge humare life mein, jahan hume na chahte hue v un logon k sath kaam karna padega ya stage share share karna padega, jinse hum sayad milna v na chahte ho kabhi v but we have to... So we are going, its final.

(Teju while looking towards Omi)- Omi, you also dont worry, everything will go well.. we will go their...

Teju (while getting up from the couch)- Omi, be sitted, mein tumhare liye v ice cream lati hun.

Omi- Arey nahi Teju...Thanks but mujhe thoda kaam hai so you guyz enjoy... mein chalta hun... Kal milte hein... Bye
(Saying this, he left)

They both sat & Teju kept her head on his chest & their legs were upon eachother. They enjoyed their ice cream while watching their one of their fav web series.

Suddenly the naugthy kid inside Karan just woke up & he in order to do masti put some ice cream on Teju's nose & cheeks & started laughing.

Teju while screaming "Sunny" also did the same.
Suddenly Karan hold both her hands & said "Ok wait, since I have started this, let me end it also"

By saying so, he took her hands towards her back, held it with one of his hand. And brought his face closer to hers. They both have an eye-contact. He came even more closer to her. His hot breath was falling near her lips. She could feel it. She instantly lowered her face out of shyness.
Karan lifted her face with his hand, then slowly & sensuously started licking the ice cream from her nose & cheeks. She just closed her eyes, living the moment & letting Karan do what he is doing.
Then Karan stopped & looked at her. He saw her eyes are closed. For him, it is a green signal.

He slowly started kissing her lips. When she didnt reciprocate, he bite her lower lips. She opened her mouth & moaned , tht gave him the chance to enter her mouth. Now she is also kissing him back. He freed her hands. He put his one hand on her waist & pulled her even more closer. Her both hands were caressing his hair. He softly started tracing her back with his hand.
That simple kiss has now turned into a passioante kiss. Them trying to dominate eachother. They were exploring eachother's mouth with their tongue. And like that, they were kissing eachother for good 8-10mins. They were getting lack of breath but still not ready to leave eachother.

By the time, Karan's phone rang. He ignored it but as it continued to ring, thy had to broke the kiss because they felt it might be an imp call.

Him while taking his phone from the side table said, "Kaun hai jo galat time pe phone kar rha hai... chein se romance v nahi karne dete"

Teju chuckled after listeing to this.

Ok thats it!! for the first part.
Its my first time... Sorry for any mistakes done.

Hope you guys'll like it & if you do then please take a moment, do like & comment.
Let me know your feed back.
Stay tuned.

Happy Reading!!!😊

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें