Are they destined to be together ? - 2

Note- I am not happy with the response I received in the previous part... So if the same continues in this or any of the future part, then treat this / that as last part from my side.

**********************

They got to know that this weekend they are getting an off.... So Karan thought of inviting his few close friends for dinner on saturday night in his place, since his parents were out of the city.

He has invited Prince, Omi, Jessica, Yuvika, Nishant & Teju......

Finally Saturday night arrived & everybody gathered in his home.... They had fun, dance, talk & dinner together.... They enjoyed a lot as being actors/actress they dont get much holidays & now that they got one, they utilised it to its fullest.

After spending a good amount of time, everybody bid bye & departed towards their home...... Only Teja was left as Karan has asked her to stay for little longer.

They both went & sat in his balcony, resting their head against the wall.... They were gazing the beautiful night sky & their was silence between them.

.
.
.
.
.

After few minutes,

Karan turned, facing towards her... held her hand between his hands.... Teju looked at him & they had an eye lock.

Karan (in a soft voice)- Laddoo I want to say something.

Teju- hm say

Karan- since the day you have entered in my life, my life has changed & that too in a good way... I have started looking myself in a different way.... Mei kya hun, mujhe kya chaiye, kya pasand hai ab sab dhire dhire samjh mei aane laga hai.... The way you understands me & sometimes my unsaid words also, the way everytime you takes me out of my overthinking zone, the way you comfort me.... waise toh list bahut lambi hai of all the things you did for me.... but seriously nobody has done this before.

Earlier nothing used to make sense but suddenly now everything has started making sense.... Earlier I used to be a party animal who loves to go out with friends, chill & party hard but now all I want is YOU.... I feel SUKOON whenever I am with you.

Maine khud ko bahut kosish ki rokne ki but rok hi nhi paya... pehle lagta tha tu ajeeb hai isiliye mei tujhe notice kar raha hun but fir baad mei pata chala ki tu ajeeb nahi hai ulta I AM FOND OF YOU isiliye tujhe notice kar raha hun...
Now I cant even think to live a second of my life without you....

I LOVE YOU LADDOO

By the time, his eyes has got moist.
Teju was just starring at him with a lot of things going on in her mind but not able to utter a word.

Karan- Laddoo kuch bol.... mere ko darr lag rha hai tere chuppi se.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Teju composed herself & said,

Teju- mm... mmm... I....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I am sorry...... I have always seen you as my Bestest Friend, My go-to person, my cheerleader & so on... but never had any love wali feeling for you...

Also, I have bo... boyfriend
(She said in a low voice & lowering her eye-lids)

Karan left her hand from his grip... He was hell shocked... He felt his breathing got chocked.

Karan- Boy.... boyfriend... who ??? You have never told me about him or made me met him.

Teju- ya... actually he is not from this industry... he is kind of private person so we decided to keep our relationship private as well.

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें