Ghar Mei Puja hai Ayegi ? [One Shot]

Its afternoon time.....

Karan was sitting on the swing chair in his balcony while sipping & enjoying his tea.... He was gazing the afternoon sky where Sun is about to set & its beautiful orangish-redish color was spread all over the sky enhancing its beauty even more... birds were chirping while returning to their nest.... With this, he was also submerged in his thoughts.

Karan's thoughts-

How times flies!!! Just few months back, I was in a dilemma whether I will be able to pull off this relationship or not... whether I will be able to justify this or not.... I was worried thinking about what if because of my over-thinking & non-confrontational nature she will go away from me... what if after coming outside, she might feel that we both are not fun together & she might decide to drift apart.

Earlier, I used to be a person who used to roam around, chill & party hard with friends.... Even in BB, me, Rajiv & Umar had planned to meet everyday & chill together.

But finally all my thoughts went down in the drain.... I have changed that for good only.

Now I cant even think living a second without her.... I dont want to go anywhere or do any party without her... I always want her beside me.... In parties, sometimes I used to get tipsy because I know she is their to take care of me.... I feel like I have become a FAMILY PERSON now..... Thankfully from her actions & expressions I can say that she is also having fun with me... She is enjoying my company.

His reverie broked when he heard her voice.... she came to the balcony in search of him... she was panting & sweating as she was busy in supervising the work which made her move from here to there in the house.

Karan pulled her in his lap....

Teju- Sunny wo...

She was cut off by Karan.

Karan- sshh!!! Pehle 2min shanti se beth.....take a deep breath... subah se lagi hui hai kaam pe... apni halat dekhi hai

He wiped off her sweat while softly caressing her back in order to make her feel relaxed.

After few minutes,

Teju while holding his hand- Sunny I am nervous... sab kuch ache se hoga na...

Karan- nervous kyun hai baby ?

Teju- wo aaj teri sisters aa rahe hai na... waise toh humne virtually bahut baat ki hai but today I am gonna meet them in person... so i am nervous that what if some mishaps happen by me which will create a bad impression of mine on them especially on Meenu di... I am bit scared of her.

(She said while looking down & in a low voice)

Karan while squeezing her hands in order to give her assurance-
kuch galat nahi hoga baba... Trust me... and dekhna you gonna win & steal everybody's heart like you do everytime & that too effortlessly... so just stop getting stress.... aur rahi baat Meenu ki toh dekhna she will be the one going to pounce on you & hug you first... samjhi meri pyari Laddoo

(He said while kissing her cheeks & jawline)

Teju while patting his forehead- oh shit!!! mei jis kaam k liye ayi thi wo toh bhul gayi... Sunny unn logon k flight land hone k time ho gya hai... And you have to go to receive them.... so get up quickly.

She jerked off from his lap & pulled him by holding his hand in order to make him stand.

Karan- ja rha hun baba....

She was about to turn in order to leave but he pulled her closer to him which made her crash on his chest...

She looked at him with an confused expression that depicts "What ??"

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें