Teju's Birthday- 1

[Disclaimer- This is going to be my imaginary story so please dont compare it with the real one]

Lets start!!!

Karan has been planning for Teju's bday since a month. He wanted everything to be perfect as its gonna be his Laddoo's first bday with him.

As Karan needed time for making all the arrangements, he knowingly kept all his shoot's timing contrary to Teju's shoot timing (i.e, Teju's packup time = Karan's shoot time) just 1week before her bday. He did this because, if Teju will be around, he will not be able to plan things. Moreover, Teju will also get to know that he is planning surprise for her as she knows him inside out. So even if he lie to her, she'll catch him.

As Teju was unaware about Karan's plan, she was feeling sad because they didnt get much time to spend with each other like they used to do earlier.
Most importantly, she was missing their dinner time as they had decided to eat atleast one meal together everyday.

On the other hand, Karan was also not feeling good as he also missed the time they used to spend post pack up. But he had no other choice... so he was forced to do that.
He decided to tell about it to Teju on her bday itself as he didnt hide anything from her & also thought to apologise her for the same.

One day, when Teju came back to her home post packup,
Her aai noticed- she was looking sad, tired, dull, she was not that chirpy & bubbly she used to be in general.

She asked Teju to join them for dinner.
But she said- Aai mujhe bhuk nhi hai & mein thak v gayi hun so mein apne room mein jakar thoda rest karti hun, better lagega.... App dono khana kha lo.
(By saying so, she kept the tiffin box on the table & went to her room)

When Aai opened the tiffin box, she saw that Teju has not eaten her lunch also.
She got worried.

She knew the reason behind her daughter's sorrow because Karan had already told her that he will not be able to spend much time with Teju for few days as he is planning a surprise for her bday.... He also asked Aai to take care of Teju in his absence.

Aai called Karan because she was getting tensed that Teju might fall ill if she keep continuing like this & Karan is the only one who can handle her.

Karan- (After picking up the call) Hello... Namaste Aai, kese ho app ? Aur baba kese hai ?

Aai- Mein thk hun beta aur wo v thk hein... Par wo mmm wo Teju...

Karan- (In a surprised tone) Teju... kya hua usko... Laddoo thk toh hai na... boliye na Aai

Aai- Beta mujhe lagta hai, as tum dono avi jyada mil nhi pa rahe ho isiliye Teju sayad dukhi hai.. uska chehra pura utar gaya hai... aur usne aaj na lunch kiya hai aur nahi dinner... aise toh uski tabiyat kharap ho jayegi.. mere ko uski bahut fikar ho rahi hai.

Karan- Aai app tension mat lo... mein avi aa rha hun wahan pe... App bas plate pe khana nikal k rakho mein bas pahunch raha hun.

(Call ended)

Karan reached to her place, greeted her parents, took the plate & went to towards her room directly.

The door was unlocked.
Teju was laying on her bed, hugging a heart shaped pillow having their photo on it that Karan had gifted her on the valentine's day & she was going through their photos & videos on her phone.

Karan came inside without making noise, kept the plate on the table, went towards her bed, sat beside her & started caressing her hair.

Teju looked up & got surprised seeing him their. Her happiness knows no boundaries at that moment. She woke up & just pounced on him, hugged him tightly.

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें