Love At First Sight- 1

"Welcome to ye Teja Teja kya hai... Aaj ka ye vlog bahut hi yummilicious hone wala hai kyunki mei aai hun XYZ hotel mei to try out their best selling dish i.e, CHICKEN KEBAB.... Lately I have heard a lot about it from my friends & as you all know how much I get Fomo if I didn't try out new things so here I am...
I am super excited to taste it... Lets go!!!"

She was walking while recording the vlog but suddenly she got bumped into someone.... Due to that her phone got slipped from her hand & was about to fall but luckily that someone catched it at the right time & saved it from getting damaged.

Teju was about to get a heartattack but then sighed deeply when she saw that her phone is okay.

That someone handed over her phone to her.
Teju took the phone, checked it from all sides then brought it close to her heart.

In the meantime, she was continuously blabbering, (Till now she has not looked at that person's face)

Teju- I am so so sorry... I am sorry & Thanks a lot for saving my phone.... You dont even know how much favor you have done to me.. i bought it recently & if....

While saying, she looked towards that person & got another shock.

Teju (with wide eyes & both her hands on her cheeks)-
KARAN KUNDRRA😱

ooo my goddd!!! Am I hallucinating or its for real ???

Karan passed a warm smile to her & while scratching the back of his neck, said- mm... sadly, its reality

Teju (with excitement in her voice)- why sadly ???
Today I got the chance to meet the most handsome man... The Karan Kundrra... I am super happy.... Its one of the best day of my life...

Karan- oyee!! Ye kuch zyada tariff nahi kardi tumne

Teju- bilkul nahi... apki jitni tarif karun kam hai...

Teju just kept on talking... She was having a pleasant smile & bright shine in her eyes throughout... Also the way she was talking, her hamd movement, the way soft wind was moving her hair & the way she pushed some stands of hair behind her hair.... Karan was observing all those little things.

By the time Nikhil (One of his team member) came.

Nikhil- bhai chale

Karan- aa.. hn chalo

Teju- 1 minute... can I have a photo with you pleaseeeee
(She pleaded in the cutest way possible)

Karan- hn ofcourse.... Give your phone to Nikhil, he'll click the photo.

After taking the picture, they both turned to their respective direction & were about to leave, but then Karan turned back towards her.

Karan- excuse me!!! If you dont mind, may I know your name ?

Teju- Yeah!!! Its Tejasswi Prakash.

Karan- oh nice name... Its pleasure meeting you Tejasswi !!!!

Teju- same here

********************

Later in the night, while laying on the bed & hugging a pillow, Teju was thinking about her meet up with Karan.

Teju's Pov-

Today is surely one of my most special day because I met my crush & its not that I have planned to go & meet him... It just happened & I can't thank enough for this to God... He was standing right infront of me... omg!!! He is so handsome, dashing & super amazing... His aura, his vibe is unmatachable... He has got the most beautiful eyes.... His smile feels like breath of fresh air.

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें