Mere Sapne Pure honge ? [One Shot]

They both were laying on the bed with Teju's head on his chest..... He was softly patting her head to put her to sleep...
Teju's eyes were getting heavy. She was about to sleep but when she tilted her head & looked upwards, she saw he is still awake.

Teju- tu nahi so rha ?

Karan- Nahi

Teju- Kyun ?

Karan- I am living this moment... And I was thinking something.

Teju- Kya ????

Karan- Sweety, tere ko lagta hai mere sapne kabhi pure honge ?

Teju- 100% bdw do you wanna share your dreams with me ?

Karan- mujhe ache stories mei part lena hai... jaise log BB mei aate hai apni movie promote karne, mujhe v karna hai.

Teju- tere sapne zarur poore honge Sunny.... I am not saying this just because you are my BF.... Its because I have seen your work... you have always given more than 100% in the role assigned to you... Your hardwork, dedication, efforts will never go in waste... You are one of the best & most versatile actor of our Industry.

Karan- Thank you Laddoo for always motivating me... Hope my dream will turn into reality soon.

Then they slept while cuddling eachother.

*************************

After Few days,

Teju was sitting in the living room when Karan came screaming "Laddoooo Laddoooo.... where are you"

She just jerked off from the couch with a fear as he was calling her in such a way.

Teju- I am here... what happened ??? Are you ok ??? Why are you screaming ???

Karan came picked her up & started twirling around.

Karan- I am so so happyyyyy Laddoo... I have signed for a webseries... wohoo!!!!

Teju got so happy by listening to him... She kissed his forehead..

Teju- acha baba now put me down... my head is spinning.

Karan put her down & she instantly took him in a bone crushing hug.

While being in hug,
Teju- I am so happy so proud of you Sunny.... Its just a begining.... I am sure you gonna get more & more nice projects soon.... God bless you baby😘

They broke the hug & Karan saw her moist eyes.

Karan- why are you crying Sweety ?

Teju- These are happy tears Sunny🥰

Teju held his hand & took him to the Puja room in their house to offer gratitude & seek blessings for his new project.

**********************

For the webseries, half of the shoot was done in Mumbai & for the rest they have to go to Hyderabad.... It will be of 20 days trip.

Karan's POV-
Why is it always that "in order to get something you have to lose something"... On one side I am happy that I am taking steps ahead closer to my dream... But on the otherside, I have to stay without my Laddoo for such a long time... Where I cant even stay a minute away from her, now I have to spend 20days away from her...
aahh!!! Why god why...

*POV ends*

Teju's POV-

How am I gonna stay without my Sunny... I'll miss him like hell.
No no Tejasswi, what are you thinking!!!
You have to be strong atleast infront of him because if he gets to know that you're sad then he might cancel his shoot... Moreover he might backoff from the webseries.
No never I'll never let that happen....
I'll be his strength not weakness....

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें