An Interview [One shot]

Karan was giving an interview as a part of promoting his upcoming movie... The interview was happening via videocall.

Interviewer (Anil)- ok karan, so before we wind up, I wanna ask few questions regarding your relationship as your fans love you guyz a lot & adore your bond... May I ?

Karan- ya ok... go ahead😊

Anil- So Karan in BB house, if you remember once Tejasswi asked you to choose between HER & CHAI... and at that time you chose Chai... so I wanna know uss question ka answer avi v same hai ya different ?

Karan(with a laugh)- Nahi avi diff. hai... Now nothing is more important than her... She has topped my PRIORITY LIST now.... Infact tab v thi but tab meine usse tease karne k liye jann bujh kar bola nhi tha😋

Anil- Ok great!!! Next.... As we all know how much you love your cars & the day when Tejasswi unknowingly hit your car with the tree at that time everyone was like "Teju toh aaj gyi, Karan pakka usse dant lagayega & all" but surprisingly you reacted completely opposite of it.... Also after few days, we saw you handing over your car keys to her & let her drive your car... I wanna say that we & your fans witnessed this side of yours for the first time so what you want to say on it ?

Karan- oh ya that.. I also saw some of the tweets, VMs of our fans giving surprised reaction to it😆...
Infact some of my friends are now saying that "Bhai so happy for you....Finally you got someone whom you love more than you love your cars"🤭

mmm....since the day I met her, evetything has changed... I have started looking at my life in a different way, in a different perspective.. As I said earlier that she is my first priority & nothing is above her... And that day I know she bymistakely did that... she will never do anything knowingly that will hurt me that much trust I have on her.. Aur wo apni cute puppy face bana k sorry bol rahi thi na mein pighal gya😋... Uss k ande wali sakal dekh k mera sara gussa, stress, anxiety sab gayab ho jata hai...
And adding to this, I wanna mention that she drives really well🤩

Anil- aww so sweet!!! aa... we have heard you saying earlier that "you are commitment phobic, you need space in relationship, you dont like baby talks" but now we are seeing a different Karan Kundrra who is going & waiting for her gf in salon, ready to get married, going to meet her on her set immediately after returning back to Mumbai, doing everything possible to make her happy & so on... So whats your take on it ?

Karan- hahaha!!! Ye jo maine apni khud ki lassi karwayi hai na🙈
Ok so wo kya hai na BB house mein 24/7 hum dono ek dusre k sath hote the & ek dusre ki aadat bann chuke the but bahar humare respective kaam k chalte hum bahut kum time spend kar pate hai.. Thats why hum dono bhagte rehte hai ek dusre k set pe ya salon ya kahin v taki thoda time spend kar sake.

-Pehle mere ko space chaiye hoti thi but ab mein uss k bina apni life ki 1sec v imagine nahi kar sakta.
Finally uss stage pe hun jahan mein commitment phobic nahi hun, hum dono apne rishte ko leke bahut serious hai & isse aage leke jana chahte hein🥰

-I would say ki ye mere se 8 saal choti hai but the way she handle all the things, the way sorted she is, the way she knows how to calm me down... I dont think iss k jaisi cute, bubbly, full of life at the same time sensible, responsible & matured ladki meine kabhi dekhi hai apni life mein🤩

-My parents loves her for the way she is... My entire family including my team members all are very fond of her😍

Anil- Lastly, if you wanna describe your relationship with Tejasswi in few lines?

Karan- mmm.... I would say
RAN IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT TEJ
Laddoo k binna Sunny kuch v nhi hai
She makes me & my life complete

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें