Yeh Dooriyan- 2

One side, Karan was driving, while praying for her safety & was dying to see her who is his solace... his home.

On the otherside, Teju just laid her head on the head-rest of the seat with closed eyes & eagerly waiting for the car to stop infornt of their apartment... so that she can just run & pounce upon the person who is ultimately her everything.

They both were very much keen to just wrap up eachother in their embraces, in a bone-crushing hug...... to check whether the other person is fine or not.... to feel eachother's presence.... to shower love on one another.

BUT BUT BUT.... little did they know that they both have left their respective place to meet eachother.

**************

Karan was calling Teju everytime with a hope that this time call might get connected.... but to his utter disappointment it didnt get connected....... everytime it said "SWITCHED OFF".

****************

After few hours of drive,

Teju asked the cab driver to stop the car near a grocery shop, so that she can buy a chips packet or a cookie packet & a water bottle as she has not eaten anything since morning.

The cab driver did the same & she went to the shop.

Meanwhile,

Karan was feeling thirsty, so he halted the car near a shop & went to buy a water bottle.

Co-accidentally or you can say its destiny that, they both were buying the stuffs from the adjacent shop i.e, both the shops are separated just by a wall....

Suddenly, Karan's car keys fell down... So he bent to pick up his keys...
After taking it, he just moved his head upward while he was about to stand up & his eyes felt on a girl whose back was towards Karan...

Even if he has not seen that girl's face, yet he identified who that girl is...

The one word that slipped from his mouth at that moment was "LADDOO"....

He has not said it loudly but it was at that pitch which was enough to be heard by the adjacent person... And she heard it & turned to look on the way from where that voice came.

They both saw eachother & the next moment they were in eachother's arm.... They both have tightened their grip on eachother.... Teju has burried her face on his chest & Karan has nuzzled his on her neck.... All their love & emotions took the form of tears & were continuously rolling down from their eyes... At that moment they didnt care about if anybody is watching them.... They were just lost in that moment

After few minutes, they broke the hug...

Karan while wipping off her tears & tracing her arms with his hands-
tu thk toh hai na pta hai mein kitna darr gya tha... tera phone kahan pe hai kal se switched off bata rha hai... I was freaking out like hell.... aur tu yahan pe kese ??? Ajmal bhai toh aye nhi the tujhe pick karne ? Tere ko raat ko nind ayi ache se ? Tera chera kitna pale lag rha hai

He was continuously blaberring & flooding her with lot of questions, without letting her to speak.

Teju while gently rubbing his chest & wiping off his tears- Sunny Sunny sshh.... calm down..... shant..... mei thk hun ek dum... Mei Ajmal bhai k sath nahi balki cab mei ayi hun... wo pta nahi baarish kab rukegi & mei aur wait nahi kar payi mujhe tere se, mumma, papa, aai, baba sab ki bahut yaad aa rhi thi isiliye cab book kar li...
Aur wo phone wo wo... (She just looked here & there while tucking the strand of hair behind her ear)

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें