Teju's Outdoor Shoot- 1

Teju has to go for her MV shoot to Kashmir.... It'll be the first time when she'll be going out of Mumbai without Karan post BB.

A day before her departure-
Teju wrapped up her shoot lil bit earlier as she wanted to spend some time with Karan before she leave.
She then reached his home.

She thought to surprise him, so she opened the door with the spare key without ringing the bell.
She came inside & saw Karan is in the balcony.

She went their & gave him a backug.
Karan sensed her touch & got surprised.

He turned towards her & said- Laddoo tu yahan ? Mtlb itni jaldi ? Tera toh shoot tha na ?

Teju- hn tha bt meine jaldi khatam kar diya as mujhe mere Sunny k sath time spend karna tha... Do you have any problem with it Mr. Kundrra ?🤨

Karan chuckled at her antics & hugged her tightly.

Teju- Aaj hum bahut masti karenge, pura time sath rahenge.

Karan- Ok princess, bol kahan jayegi ?

Teju- kahin nhi hum ghar pe hi rahenge... I dnt want anybody to distrb us... It will be "Ours Time" only.

Karan agreed.

By the time, Teju saw Karan's face, she know he is sad.

Teju- Sunny tujhe pta hai na tu udas hota hai toh mujhe acha nhi lagta

Karan- Mein kahan udas hun...bilkul nhi (with a forced smile on his face)

Teju- Acha ji.... par apki ankhe toh kuch aur bta rha hai...

(In order to divert his mind)- Sunny pta hai mereko lagta tha sirf mere cheeks jyada hein...par i was wrong, tere toh bahut cute cheeks hai... mann kar rha hai kha jaun (in her baby voice)

Karan- (smiled) kha ja, meinu ki hai

Teju just grabbed his cheek & started biting & kissing it.

Karan- oye!!! Shaitan kahin ki😘

After sometime, Teju- Lets go baby, we'll cook together today (You remember, once you said in BB that, someday instead of going out for dinner, we'll cook together as you liked it whn we both used to do stuff like tu chai banata tha & mein khana at the same time.... it'll be like our date)

Karan- han baby, I remembered... chal bnate hein.

They went to the kitchen & started cooking...

Meanwhile, Karan backhugged her & blew hot air on the crook of her neck, rubbed his nose their, kissed her cheek & shoulder, caressing her belly.

Teju was enjoying it but she said to Karan (in a low voice)- Baby, not now, lets first finish this then we'll do.

Karan- unhnn (while snuggling more in her neck)

Teju- baby plz

Karan- ok baby, tonight you are not gonna be spare😉

They finished cooking.
After sometime, they had their dinner & went to their room with ice cream to watch a movie.

Teju went to kitchen to keep the bowl back.

When she returned, Karan pinned her to the wall & smashed his lips on hers.... Soon she also responded, they were exploring eachother's mouth with their tongue. They had a deep kiss.. After 10mins, they broke the kiss, to catch their breath.
Karan looked at her, he had pinned her both the hands on the wall with his... He then went near her neck & gave love bite their. She closed her eyes & moaned "aahh"... She was getting weak on her knees.
Karan then lifted her in his arms & put her on the bed. He came upon her & started kissing her lips wildly. Then kissed all over her face, neck & shoulder. She was caressing his hair & making noises in pleasure. Then he removed her top which gave clear access to her cleavage. He kissed their. She can feel his hot breath. It sent shiver down her spine so she clutched the bedsheet tightly. He came down & licked her belly-button. Meanwhile, he was caressing her thighs. All these turned her on.
She pushed Karan aside & came over him. She smashed her lips with his along with this, she unbuttoned his shirt & threw it aside. She was caressing his back & traced his entire body with wet kisses. Karan moaned out of pleasure. She pulled down his pant & kept her hand on his manh**d. That was it for Karan.
He then laid her down, touched her princ*ss part & found it wet. So he pulled off her sorts with his mouth & threw away.
Now they both are in their bare body.
They had a long dangal session.
After that they slept cuddling eachother without having their clothes on.

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें