Pinkvilla Award- 4

[Disclaimer- Its just a fiction so please dont spread hate against anyone]

The event started. It was hosted by Manish & Anusha.
Anusha was eyeing him since the event has began. But Karan completely ignored her. Awards were being distributed.

Then, the time came when the award for Super Stylish TV Couple will be given.
Urvashi was called on the stage to give away the award.

Urvashi (after seeing the winners name from the envelope)- OFCOURSE, Pinkvilla style icon super stylish TV couple Award goes to....Aa jao yar Karan Kundrra & Tejasswi Prakash (With a smile)

They both got up from their seat & Karan helped her in stairs while going to the stage by holding her hand.

They received the award.

Then they both gave wining speech.
Karan thanked pinkvilla & fans for giving them this award. He also had a small fun banter with Manish.

Teju gave all the credit to Karan for always styling her the best. She said, "Karan is the one who always approves what dress, makeup, earrings, heels i will wear. So this award completely goes to Mr Karan Kundrra."

After their speech, Manish came to congratulate both of them. Anusha thought of taking this opportunity. So she also went & congratulated him. She kept on hugging him tightly for almost 1min & by the time she was moving her hands on his back.
Teju noticed it but didnt react on it.
Karan then pushed Anusha a lil bit to make her away from him.
Manish then congratulated him.

While returning back to podium, she tripped in a way that Karan could hold her. She did it knowingly.

As she was close to Karan, so Karan even if he didnt want to but had to hold her out of courtesy in order to save her from falling down. She made an eye-contact to him.

Some people their started talking about them like "see how Karan saved her... still he might have some feelings for her... wow how much he cares about her......so on"

Karan somehow knew that she did all this on purpose.
Teju was standing like a statue & trying to sink in what all just happened.

Karan noticed Teju. He knew she might be sad.
So he held her hand tightly, looked towards her & went down the stage.

In a corner-
Karan- Baby, please dont overthink about what all just happened. Dont let it affect you. I am yours Sweety (Gave a peck on her cheek 😘). You know what, I am sure she did all this intentionally. Its not that its her love for me.....No, she just wants to create rift between us.... Are you getting me Laddoo ???

Teju- she nodded her head in response because somehow she also felt the same.

Karan thought of leaving the party as he didnt want his ladylove to be sad or get hurt anymore.

They were about to leave but suddenly some of their friends forced them to join the party which was going on their.
They both didnt want to stay for a single minute more their but they had to as their freinds insisted them a lot.

They both joined them on the dance floor. They were dancing holding eachother, smiling, sharing an eye-contact in between. Karan's hand were wrapped around Teju's waist. Hers around his neck.

All of a sudden, Teju saw Anusha coming their. She knowingly pulled Karan more closer to her, held him tightly, kissed on his cheek in order to mark her right on him & him belonging to her only.

Anusha on seeing them together fumed in anger. She thought of doing something nasty.

She with a glass of wine walked towards Karan & threw the wine on his coat showing it as if it happened by mistakely as she got disbalanced.

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें