Long Distance Relationship ? [One Shot]

More often, they both used to have opposite shoot timings. Mostly Teju had night shifts whereas Karan had day shifts due to which they were not able to spend much time together.

Still somehow they were managing to be with together as much as possible either being physically present for eachother or through virtual means.

But since a week, Teju was having a hectic schedule i.e, 12hrs of naagin shoot, dance rehearsal, collab shoot, etc due to which they hardly get any time to spend together.

Karan was sad with this... Infact more than sad, he was worried because whatever happened in his past relationship was haunting him.

Karan's past-
He was in a long distance relationship with a girl named Anaya who used to live in London as she was doing job in a company over their... That girl used to get busy with her works, chilling with her friends & was not giving much time to him... He used to wait for her calls for hours & hours but she never bothered to atleast inform him that she was busy.... She used to ignore him.... All these lead to misunderstandings & fights between them & that girl didnt even take efforts to clear it.... After somedays, Karan got to know she was in relationship with an another guy.... So, he brokeup with her

Karan's pov-
What if history will repeat itself ? kahin Laddoo v mujhse durr toh nahi chali jayegi... no no what i am thinking.... This cant happen as I know how much she loves me & i also love her a lot... But what if ?????
Like this, he was surrounded with so many thoughts.

One day, while they were on video call-

Teju (in her baby voice)- Suunnyyyy... my Little!!!! Khana khaya ? Meinu aane mein thodi si late hogi toh tussi soo jana, mera wait mat karna kyunki tumhara kal early morning shoot hai na

Karan- Laddoo, aaj v tu late ayegi... kya yar... aur kitna din aise chalega... mein aur nhi reh sakta aise... You know na I always want you around me... Most importantly I miss our night time as it is used to be OUR TIME when we used to talk about how our day went, we explore more about eachother.... I miss cuddling you.... Since I have fallen for you, I dont need space in my relationship... I always crave for you.... I want your presence....mujhe darr lagta hai kahin....(he was about to say something but stopped)

Teju could see his watery eyes, his dull face & felt his cracking voice.

But before she could say anything or make him feel good,
Karan- Chal thkh tu kam kar apna, mein rakhta hun....bye

Teju- Sunny, ruk ek min sunn toh.... Trust me aisa kuch nhi hoga... I Love You a lot.... Litearally a lot & will always be with you.

Karan- Love you too... Take care

*call ended*

Teju's pov-
Oh no!! Jis baat ka mujhe darr tha wohi ho rha hai... Sunny overthink kar rha hai.. wo pakaa apne past mein jo hua tha wo kahin phir se repeat na hojaye iss baat se darr rha hai... No I cant let this happen... Mein apne Sunny ko phir se uske wo depression wale zone mein jane nahi dungi... I have to do something.

Teju went to talk to her director, asking him to grant her leave for a day....
Finally, he agreed to give her a leave but after two days as they have to shoot an imp sequence which gonna be aired on this week.

Teju got happy after listening to this.

After 2 days-
Teju woke up & saw Karan was still sleeping.

Teju's pov-
Sunny kinna pyara lagta hai sote hue bilkul chotu baby jaisa (she caressed his hair & gave a soft kiss on his forehead)...
Sunny ko jab mein btaungi ki aaj mein sara din uske sath tym spend karungi toh wo kitna khush ho jayega.... chalo usse uthati hun...
Nahi aise nhi uthega wo, dusra tareeka istemal karna padega (with a mischievuous smile)

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें