Her Support System [One Shot]

Teju has to visit a college for promotion of her upcoming Marathi movie Mann Kasturi Re.

Before going for Promotion-

Its morning time, they both were in their balcony. Karan was sitting on the swing chair & Teju was sitting on his lap...... They both were sharing the chai.

Karan felt that Teju is bit lost as she was playing with the buttons of his payjama which she usually does when she was thinking or getting stressed about something.

Karan- kya hua baby ? Kahan khoyi hui hai ?

Teju looked towards him with wide eyes.

Teju- How do you know that I was thinking something

Karan- I know you very well Sweety... chal ab bata aisi kaunsi cheez hai jo subah subah tere mood ko off kiya hua hai ???? Bdw aaj to tujhe apni movie ki promotion pe jana hai na, you should be excited & happy.

Teju- I know & honestly I am worried about it only.

Karan- why are you worried ?? Everything will go well... dont worry.

(He kissed on her arms)

Teju- Sunny I wish you can come with me.... I always feel so relaxed & content whenever you are around me.

Karan- I also want to be with you in your special day... I want to hoot & cheer for you with all my heart out... I want to witness each & every moment by physically being their but at the same time I dont want any negativity to come towards you today.

As its your special day today, I dont want anyone to troll you or say any filthy thing to you or question on your individuality or assume that you are not serious about your debue & you are just focusing on me.

Teju- I will miss you Sunny.
(Her eyes got moist)

Karan- Laddoo I swear if I see one drop of tear rolling down from you eyes, then I will not talk to you.

Teju immediately blinked her eyes in order to prevent her tears from falling.

Karan while patting her back- I am always with you baba... Me & our entire family gonna witness the entire event live on the TV by connecting it with youtube.... You know baby everyone is so so proud of you... All are very happy.

And aai is going with you nuh baby so dont worry nothing wrong gonna happen.... I will also sent Nikhil with you...He will be their, if you need anything just let him know.

Teju with a sad expression- But you will be not their with me nuh!!!

Karan- who said I'll be not their with you.... I am always their with you... You know where ?

Teju by raising her eyebrow- where ???

Karan while pointing his index finger towards her chest- In your HEART.... Infact I have captured your heart entirely & staying their without giving any rent....

Tu agar bolegi na mujhe tere dil se jane k liye tab bhi nahi jaunga mei.... ab toh tu fas gyi hai (said with a wink)

Teju softly slapped on his chest & he chuckled.

Teju- shut up!!! You know I will never ask you to leave from my heart... I want you to stay their forever❤

Teju laid her head on his chest while wrapping her hands around his neck. Karan kept on giving few pecks on her hair & her forehead in order to make her feel better.

After sometime,

Karan- Laddoo ja ab jaldi se fresh ho ja.. tere team members aate hi honge tujhe ready karne.

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें