Are they destined to be together ? - 1

Karan Kundrra & Tejasswi Prakash are one of the most talented, versatile & popular actors & actress of Indian Television Industry.

They are doing a show together in which they are main leads.... Its been a year now... The show is doing really well... It always topped the TRP chart.

When they both came on-board, at first they were having some misconception regarding eachother thats why they used to have clash between them.... although it never affected their professional work.

Teju doesn't mingle with her co-actors much & spend most of her leisure time in reading books or being in her vanity, She was just having few cordial talks with Karan, so he used to think that this girl is very arrogant & is having a lot of attitude... she is just full of herself... She doesnt know how to behave with her co-actor.

On the otherside, Karan used to mingle with his co-actors really well... he used to crack jokes & have fun & chill with them... So Teju used to think that he might be like a guy who used to flirt & try to be extra friendly with his co-actress... Also she has read some articles regarding Karan & his playboy sort of nature which made her to maintain only a formal relation with him as she dont know whether to believe on those things or not.

But as the time passed by, they started talking & got to know eachother well.... They enjoyed eachother's company...... whenever one person feels low, other one cheers him/her up.... They used to share their personal life talks.... whenever they get breaks during the shoot, they used to spend time with eachother in their vanity... They used to have their lunch together too....
They even apologised eachother for judging one another with their own preconceived notion.

From COLLEAGUE to FRIEND to CLOSE FRIEND to BEST BUDDIES.... thats how their relationship has evolved till now.

They have even given nicknames to eachother i.e, SUNNY & LADDOO.

A/q to them they were eachother's BEST FRIEND but people around them, thinks they are pretty MORE THAN THAT as they have seen how much posessive, concerned, caring & protective they are when the other person is in question.

Everybody can feel something is definitely their between them which they themselves are yet to realise or you can say yet to accept!!!

They often visits eachother's home for dinner, get together with close friends, Ganpatti Puja, Diwali celebration & so on.... In this way, they have become close to eachother's parents too.... Their parents also treats them like their own son/daughter.....
Infact deep down inside their heart, they were secretly praying & hoping for them to be eachother's real life partner.

.
.
.
.
.
.

One day, they went for dinner in a hotel... Meanwhile Teju excused herself & went to the washroom..... Few minutes passed, but she didnt return...... So Karan went to check.....

When he reached outside the washroom, its door was lil bit open & he saw a man is forcefully trying to kiss Teju.. That man has pinned Teju against the wall & has tightened his grip over her.... Teju was trying to get out of his hold but wasnt able to... She was about to scream but that man has kept his hand over her mouth.

Karan rushed inside the washroom by harshly pushing the door... He dragged that man aside by holding his collar & started punching him mercilessly...

Karan- you a*shole... jerk.. bloody b*stard.... how dare you touch her.... I.. I am gonna take your f*cking life.

He was continously bitting him & due to the noise, people gathered over their.

Some people, the manager & hotel staff tried to stop Karan as the way he was hitting that person, their is a possibility that the guy may die.

But at that moment, nobody was able to stop him as he was in so much anger, he was not listening to anyone & kept pushing everybody aside...

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें