Love At First Sight- 3

Teju headed towards Karan's vanity... She felt like her legs are trembling... She was taking baby steps while hundred of thoughts churning in her head.

She stood infront of his vanity... For the last time before entering his vanity, she contemplated on her decision i.e, whatever she is doing is right or not or should she return back ??

She then took a deep breathe, brushed off all the things going in her mind & gave a knock on the door of his vanity.

Upon hearing "Come in", she went inside.

When Karan saw him through his vanity mirror, a bright smile appeared on his face & he stood up from the chair & went towards her.

Karan- Teju, how many times I have to tell you that you dont need to knock before entering my vanity ?

Concern for Teju took over him, the moment he saw her pale & dull face with red swollen eyes which implies that she has cried inconsolably for long, she was looking devastated as if something has effected her to the core.

Karan immediately took her into a warm hug & asked-

Karan (with worriness dripping from his voice, but still in a soft voice)- what happened Teju ??? Are you okay ??? Is something bothering you ???

Teju- I... I want to talk to you

Karan- okay but wait...

He made her sit comfortably on the couch... Then gave her a glass of water to which she first refused but then took few sip of it as Karan insisted & handed the glass back to him.
Karan then sat beside her in a way that both faced eachother.

Karan- Now tell me what all has happened ?

Teju- wo.. wo... I... I was saying that... I

Karan (while giving a gentle squeeze to her hand)- you know nuh, you can tell me anything without hesitating & I am never gonna judge you... So just relax & say whatever you want to

Teju sighed.... After a pause,

Teju- Karan... You remember the day I bumped to you by mistake ?

Karan- ofcourse... I can never forget that.

Teju- Me too... I got the chance to see you infront of my eyes that day.... Since long back I have admire you & to be honest you were my crush also... But I was never ever able to gather confidence to meet you.... But I guess my luck worked in my favour & I met you... That is one of the best day of my life.

She took a pause & looked towards Karan & saw him listening to her attentively.
He blinked his eyes in a way telling her to proceed.

Teju continued- Even after that, I never ever expected that I'll get a chance to meet you again but then by God's grace I bagged this show & you became my co-star... I couldnt thank God enough for making you my debue co-star because the way you do your work with utmost sincerity & passion, your professional attitude & giving your all in that is needed for the role are some of the qualities which I adore the most & I got to learn a lot from you.

Earlier you were just a crush of mine which I guess you are still for millions of girls out their.... But after knowing you both professionally & personally, also by spending time with you I didnt realise when I fell for you... when just a mere crush developed into a never ending love.

Look I know that I am not the type of girl you would ever want as your life partner thats why I didnt tell about my feelings to you earlier... also I was scared to loose our frienship..

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें