1//: Harry - Food poisoning

No one's pov:

Today the 1D boys had a day off so they decided to go and eat at McDonald's for dinner. Together they drove to McDonald's and everyone chose their dinner.

"OMG, I want the chicken!", Harry said because he loved chicken.
"I want a salad.", Zayn said.

"I chose the pasta, I guess.", Louis said.

"I want a burger and french fries pleaseeee!", Niall begged.
"Yeah Niall, you can get it.", Liam 'allowed' him to.

"Okay then I will have some french fries. I'm not that hungry.", Liam said.

The boys all nodded and Liam ordered the food. 15 minutes later they could eat their food.

Harry's pov:

We started eating but my chicken tasted a bit strange. I just ate because I thought I'm just weird.

"How does it taste, Harry?", Liam asked.
"Good, thanks.", I answered. "Why are you asking?", I added and looked confused at him.
"You look a bit weird, you know what I mean.", Liam said worried.
"Thanks for the compliment.", I laughed sarcastically.
Liam just looked worried at me but didn't say anything more.

"So let's go home.", Louis said after we all had finished our dinner.
Everyone was nodding.

So we went home. Well, actually we went back to the tour bus because we were on tour not home....
After we arrived, I instantly went to bed without taking off clothes or brushing my teeth. I felt so dizzy.
I tried to sleep but I couldn't because my stomach hurt.

Liam's pov:

"Louis? Do you know where Harry is?", I asked Louis because I wondered where Harry was.

"No, I don't know. After we arrived, he disappeared. Maybe he's in the bathroom or something.", Louis replied and kept looking into the newspaper he was reading.
Yeah, Louis sometimes read the newspaper to be annoyed by what is in it. I don't know why he always did that. But Louis always was annoyed after he read it :D.

Well, maybe Louis was right. I will look in the bathroom. Maybe Harry was there.
I went straight to the bathroom but Harry wasn't there. I looked after Harry in the whole tour bus. But I couldn't find him.
Then I noticed I haven't been to our sleep boxes yet. So I went there hoping Harry would be there.

In fact, I found him, he lay there in his sleep box.

"Hey, are you okay, mate?", I asked quietly because I thought that Harry maybe didn't feel well and shook him carefully.
But Harry didn't answer.
"Harry? Heyy!!", I asked a bit louder.

"Yes?", Harry grumbled and he painfully groaned.

"What's wrong? Are you not feeling good?", I tried to figure out.

"Yeah, I don'- I don't fee-feel good.", Harry sobbed.

"It's okay. But what hurts?", I asked.

"My head and my stomach.", Harry whined. He hated being sick. I mean who didn't?

Suddenly, Harry jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I ran after him.
I heard how Harry choked. So I ran fast and on the way I shouted after Louis. So he would come and help me.

"Hey, Harry...Calm down, it'll be okay.", I said while rubbing Harry's back.
He threw up a lot.

Louis also came into the bathroom and I was glad that he was here now so I wasn't alone with sick Harry.
"Liam, what's wrong?", Louis asked worried.

"Harry threw up. Maybe the chicken wasn't that good. That would fit with how Harry looked at me earlier at dinner.", I replied.
"Could you please go and make the sofa ready so Harry can lie down there? And please put some water there.", I added.

"Yes", Louis confirmed to do it.

"Could you please get Niall too? He has to help me.", I asked Louis and smiled.

He nodded and went to the sofa.
I gratefully looked after Louis. He was so cute when I needed his help because he was always there and did what I wanted.

Niall came after a few seconds.
"What happened?", he asked.

"Harry threw up. He's sick, I guess.", I shortly explained. "Could you help me and carry him to the sofa with me?", I added.
Niall nodded.

Then Niall helped me to carry Harry carefully to the sofa.

"You ok, Haz?", Niall asked.

Harry just tried to nod. Then Niall went away after smiling at Harry.

"Try to sleep now.", I said and smiled at Harry.

I let my hand slide through Harry's hair. "Good night. Rest please.", I said.
Then I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed like the others, Louis, Niall and Zayn.

Harry's pov:

In the middle of the night I felt my stomach turning around again. I ran into the bathroom and threw up again and again.
Suddenly I felt some hands on my shoulders.

"You okay, Haz?", Liam asked and rubbed my back. He probably woke up because I was so loud.
I couldn't nod because I kept throwing up.

"You done?", Liam asked when it seemed like I'm finished.
I couldn't answer because I threw up again. I hoped for the last time this night but it seemed like it wouldn't stop.

After some minutes, I was done and Liam helped me back to the sofa. I felt so tired of being sick and throwing up.

"The chicken wasn't that good, was it?", Liam shook his head.
I shrugged my shoulders. Maybe he was right...

"I get you some medicine so you can sleep a bit, okay? I'll be right back, Haz.", Liam said.

A few seconds later Liam came back with some medicine and a bottle of water.
"Take it. It'll be better then.", he said.

"Thank you, Li", I smiled gratefully.
Liam was the best daddy. I was so glad I had him and that he was my brother.

"Do you want some sleeping pills too?", Liam asked.

"No, thanks.", I replied. I hoped I could sleep without any sleep pills.

"Okay then. Take these and try to sleep. Please shout if you have to throw up again, okay? I'll be there for you, Hazzy.", Liam said.

"Thank you, Daddy Direction.", I smiled and Liam hugged me. Then he went back to bed.

*next morning*

I could actually sleep very well and I didn't throw up again, luckily.

"Morninggggg", Louis said in a good mood.

"Morning", I groaned.

"You okay, mate?", Zayn asked worried.

"Yeah, just a little headache.", I smiled.

"How do you feel now?", Liam asked me.

"A bit better. Just the headache as I said but I'm okay. Thank you Liam.", I responded.

Liam nodded.
"I asked Simon if we could have a day off today again.", Liam added and ate his toast.

"Why?", Zayn asked and ate his cornflakes.

"Because Harry is still sick and I don't want that he's feeling worse again because we have to do interviews or rehearsals.", Liam shrugged his shoulders.

"Thanks, mate.", I said. "But what did Simon say? Can we have a day off?", I wanted to know.

"Yeah. We can. But he said only today. We know him.", Liam rolled his eyes.

Even if we only had a day off this day I was so glad because I could rest now.

No one's pov:

Harry soon felt better and the next day he could jump on stage again. He was so happy to have such great brothers, especially Liam, who were always there when he needed it.
________________________________________

At some point I will run out of ideas anyway, so I'll say it in the first chapter: Wishes are always welcome. So if you have a wish what I should write about, just write it in the comments. I will write a story as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading🖤