8//: Harry - Heatstroke

No one's pov:

Today it was a very very hot day. It was about 37°C (98,6°F) in the shade. Zayn and Louis decided to stay at the hotel and playing on their PlayStation. Niall, Liam and Harry wanted to go shopping so they went in the city Sydney in Australia because they were on tour there at this moment.

Harry's pov:

We tried to hide us a bit because of the heat. We went in every shop to cool us down a bit. It was soooo hot today, I mean why does it have to be so hot?? It's so senseless. But we luckily took a lot of water bottles with us...

We went in a Nike shop. Niall loved sports. He loved to buy his sport shoes from Nike so he looked for some good shoes.

I felt my head started to glow and throbb. I became a bit dizzy.

"Harry?", Liam asked.
I nodded.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

"Yeah, why?", I lied.

"You seem a bit pale and you're sweating a lot.", Liam told me.

"Maybe but I'm good.", I lied again.

"Harry, if you don't feel good then please don't lie to me because we don't need it that you collapse here in this shop. I mean it's so hot. It's normal, if you don't feel good but you have to say it so we can go home.", Liam explained.

"Actually...yeah, I'm feeling a bit dizzy a-and my h-head hurts...b-but it's al-alright.", I stuttered.

"Harry?", Liam asked.

I felt my legs give way and I fell to the floor. I fell into a huge black hole.

Liam's pov:

"Harry?", I asked.

Harry didn't answer, he fell to the ground and remained motionless.

"Harry?!", I asked again and tried to wake him up.

"What happened?", Niall asked then. In his hand a pair of shoes.

"He just passed out!", I told Niall.

"We have to go home. The heat just took our Harry.", I said.

Paul, our bodyguard, was with us. He carried Harry to the car.
We were glad that there were no fans who stalked us.

I called Louis.

Louis: Hi Liam, what's up?

Me: Lou, following issue: Harry collapsed in a Nike shop. We will come home now. Please make the sofa ready so Harry can lie down and please put some water bottles there.

I explained fastly.

Louis: WHAT?? OMG, of course! Is he okay?

Me: He is unconscious but I think he's okay. I just wanted to tell you. See you later, thanks Lou.

Louis: Oh my God, thank you. See you later, Li.

Then I hung up.

"I told Louis what happened. Zayn and him are waiting for us.", I told Niall on the car.

Harry was still unconscious.

"Harry? Hey! Haz!", Niall tried to wake Harry up. But he didn't even react.

"Let it be, Niall. He's unconscious...", I told Niall. And he nodded worried.

Suddenly Harry moved his hands. He put his hand on his head. And then he slowly opened his eyes.

"We're home.", Paul said and got out of the car.

Then he opened the car door and carried Harry into the house after I unlocked the door.

"Liam!", Louis shouted.

"Yeah.", I smiled.

Paul lay Harry down on the sofa.
Harry was awake now.

"What happened?", he asked while he put his hand on his hand.

"You collapsed.", I said. "Because of the heat, I guess.", I added.

"How are you feeling now?", Niall asked and sat down on the edge of the sofa.

"I don't know. My head is glowing and I feel dizzy.", Harry replied.
I put my hand on Harry's forehead. It was hot.

"Harry, you should take an ice bath. We have to cool down your body temperature.", I said and looked worried at Harry.

"No no, it's okay. I will drink enough. I'll be better then.", Harry said and closed his eyes.

"Then try to sleep. One of us will be here the whole time.", I said and Harry smiled.

"I'll stay here first.", Niall said and looked at Harry.

The youngest one soon fell asleep.

*next morning*

No one's pov:

The boys always tried to put enough water there for Harry and he slept well.

And they didn't have to do an ice bath and I think Harry was glad. He wouldn't have liked that.

The dizziness went away and Harry was better off. He hadn't the energy he usually had but he could walk alone and eat.