25//: Zayn - Hides being sick

Zayn's pov:

Today we had a day off. When I woke up I noticed my ankle was hurting. I didn't know why but I had that sometimes. The boys didn't know about it and I decided to keep it that way.

I got up and went to the bathroom of our hotel. I hobbled but when I saw Liam, I tried to act cool and walk straight. But it hurt.

"Morning, Zee.", Liam said and put his pants on. He just had a shower, I guessed.
"Morning.", I tried to fake a good smile through the pain.

"Everything ok?", Liam asked.
"Uhm yes.", I acted innocent.
Liam just raised his eyebrows. Then he finished dressing and left the bathroom.
I got dressed too, brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen where the boys were already sitting. They had breakfast.

Liam's pov:

After I left the bathroom and closed the door, I stopped. What was wrong with Zayn? He hid something from me. But what?
Why did he hobble?
I went to the kitchen where Niall, Louis and Harry were already sitting and eating.

"Hey Li, everything alright?", Niall asked and ate his toast.
He probably noticed my thoughtful facial expression.

"Zayn hobbled to the bathroom but he didn't want to tell me what's wrong.", I said, sat down and bit nervously my fingernails.
"Liam, stop biting your fingernails.", Harry admonished me and slapped my hand gently so I had to stop.

"Why do you think Zayn's not alright?", now Louis asked with his Doncaster accent.
"As I said he hobbled.", I said.

Before we could keep talking about Zayn, he already entered the kitchen.
We all tried to pretend like we talked about nothing. Zayn just smiled. He didn't notice anything, gladly...

"So what do we wanna do today? We can go shopping, we can sing some nice songs or watch a movie? Anything you like!", I said to break the awkward silence.

"I would like to explore the city.", Harry said and took a sip of his tea.

"Oh my God, please! No, Harry! You can explore the city alone, you little shit.", Louis got upset about his boyfriend. Yeah, they were a couple for some years.

"Oh, honey. I'm sure you will go with me when I'm about to leave.", Harry smirked.

"I hate you.", Louis said and pouted.
Harry gave a kiss to Louis and whispered "I know you don't."

"You and your relationship problems.", Niall rolled his eyes.

Then Harry and Louis stood up and ran laughing to their room. They had a double room.
'What will they do now? I don't wanna know.', I pushed my perverted thoughts aside.

"So, what do you wanna do?", I asked the rest of the candidates still sitting at the table.
"I would like to go shopping. I wanna buy some new shoes.", Niall said.
"Is it okay for you, if we go with Niall or do you wanna do something different?", I asked Zayn.
"I would like to stay at the hotel, if it's okay.", Zayn said.
"Well then, I'm going alone.", Niall said, stood up and went away. Probably to get the stuff he needs for his little shopping trip.

"So Zayn, what's wrong?", I asked. I hoped, Zayn would tell me now what's wrong.
"Nothing, I'm alright, Li.", Zayn said.
I didn't answer.

"So, wanna watch a movie?", I asked.
Zayn nodded and we went to the sofa. I saw how Zayn tried to hide the pain.

At first we wanted to watch Titanic but then we remembered it was Harry's and Louis' love film. They always kissed during the movie and then they did uhm yeah you know... And sometimes also when we were with them....
Zayn and I looked at each other and had to laugh. It was a weird but also an awkward memory.
We decided to watch Hobbit. We both loved this movie.