15//: Liam - He gets sick at your house

This is another Liam and Y/N story :)
___________________________________________

Y/N's pov:

Today Liam wanted to come to my apartment for the first time. We were a couple for already 6 months but he wasn't in my apartment yet. But today it would be time for it.

I already had cleaned every room and sat on the sofa. I waited for the bell so I knew Liam was here.

I didn't have to wait for so long. After 15 minutes the bell rang and I jumped up to open the door.
Liam smiled from one ear to the other.

"Hey babe!", he welcomed me. Liam hugged me and gave me a kiss on my lips.

"Hey Li. How are you?", I asked him.

"Well, I had a bad headache but I took some painkillers. Now it's better.", he said and smiled.

"Oh Liam. Why didn't you say that? Then we had met another time.", I said and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Nahh, I really want to come here, come home.", Liam said and put his hand on my cheek.

"Come home?", I asked confused.

"Yeah, you're my home. So here's my home too. But I actually don't need this apartment. You're enough.", he smiled.

"Oh Liam...", I hugged him and gave him a kiss on his forehead.
He was so so so cute and that was the reason I loved him. The human he is...

"Well then...", I went to the living room.
"You can sit down on the sofa.", I said to Liam and he sat down on the sofa.

"Do you wanna drink something?", I asked.
"If you have some water.", Liam replied.
"Liam, no! I don't have any water.", I laughed.

Liam laughed loud. "OMG"

I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water. I put it on the table next to the sofa.

"Thank you.", Liam said.
I smiled.

"You really have a nice place here.", Liam said and looked through the apartment.

"Yeah, I really like it. It's the first apartment I love.", I laughed.

"I like it too.", Liam said and lay down on the sofa.

"Are you okay?", I asked him worried.

"I think I'll get a migraine or something like that.", Liam explained.

"Oh no. Do you wanna lie down in my bed?", I asked.

"No, it's okay. I can stay here.", Liam said.

"If you want, you can go home. I don't want you to feel worse.", I looked worried at my boyfriend.

"It's not that bad, darling.", Liam said. But I knew he was lying.

I shrugged my shoulders and decided to have an eye on him.
I sat down on the edge of the sofa and looked at Liam.

"Liam... Since when do you feel like that?", I asked the him.

"Not that long. It isn't that bad, really. It's just a little headache.", Liam said.

I didn't say anything more.

"Should I show you the rooms?", I changed the theme.
Liam nodded "Sure".

I showed Liam the kitchen, the bathroom, my (bed)room, my working room and my chilling out room.

"Woahhh, your apartment is so beautiful. I really really like it.", Liam said and looked through the living room.
He sat down on the sofa again.

I wanted to ask something when Liam stood up and ran to the bathroom.

"Liam!", I shouted and ran after him.

I found him in the bathroom.
He crouched over the toilet and threw up.
I knelt behind him and rubbed his back.

When Liam was finished, he put his head on the edge of the toilet.

I put my head on Liam's forehead and he was so warm.

"I think I really got a migraine.", Liam murmured.

"Yeah, you've got a fever too.", I said.
Liam groaned.

"C'mon, I help you to my bed. You can lie down there.", I said and helped him to get to bed.

Liam laiy down and I brought him a glass of water.
Soon he fell asleep and rested.
I sat on the edge of the bed to take care of my boyfriend.

*next morning*

Liam rested the whole night and threw up some more times. But he was better off now.

"Good morning, prince.", I said and stroke through Liam's hair.

"Morning, princess.", Liam smiled.

"How are you feeling?", I wanted to know.

"Better, better.", he replied.
"Did you sleep?", Liam asked.

"No, I spent the whole night here on the edge of my bed to take care of you.", I said and put my hand on Liam's forehead to see if he still had fever.

"You really didn't have to do that.", Liam said and cocked his head wearily.

"Liam, I love you. I'm always there for you when you need it.", I said and smiled at him.

"Well, wanna have some breakfast?", I asked.
Liam stood up and we went to the kitchen.
We had breakfast and then I brought Liam home.

No one's pov:

It was just one day where Liam didn't feel well. But he felt better then and could visit his girlfriend some days later again.