4//: Liam - Flu

Liam's pov:

I woke up knowing that today is going to be a tough day. I felt a little sick. My head was aching and I felt a bit hot. I hoped I wouldn't get sick...
I got up and went to the bathroom. I had a shower and then I brushed my teeth. After that I got dressed.

Then I went to the kitchen (in our tour bus) but I didn't feel like making breakfast for the other boys. I lay down on the sofa because I felt so dizzy.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up when someone touched my forehead with their hands.

"He feels very warm.", someone said. I knew it was Harry.

"Liam?", he asked to find out if I was awake.

I opened my eyes but closed them because of the bright light. It hurt. "Yeah?"

"Are you not feeling well?", Harry asked.
I nodded.

"What's wrong?"

"My stomach and head are aching. I feel so hot and dizzy. I don't know what's wrong to be honest.", I tried to explain.

"Sounds like the flu?", Louis asked who was standing next to the sofa.
Harry nodded.

"Oh please. Don't say that. I can't get sick now... We have so many concerts in the next weeks.", I sobbed.

"It's okay. Louis? Would you like to get a thermometer?", Harry asked Louis.
The brown-haired one nodded. Harry gratefully nodded too.

*a few seconds later*

Louis came back with a thermometer and a glass of water.

"Here you go.", he said.

"Thanks, mate.", Harry smiled.

Harry placed the thermometer in my mouth and waited for the beeping.

"38, 1°C (100,58°F)... That's much.", Harry said.

It's right, that's much but I felt like I had that 'high' temperature. I was so tired.

"You should rest a bit, Daddy Direction. I know you say you never get sick but now you are. Rest, okay? Today you don't have to be our dad.", Niall said affectionate and smiled. He also came to us.

I smiled too. Then I fell asleep.

*6 hours later*

"Hey...Liam?", a voice woke me up. It was Louis this time.
"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna eat something? I think you need to.", he said.

I shook my head. "Nah, thanks."

"Okay but I get you a glass of water, okay? And I think we should measuring your temperature again. You still feel very hot.", Louis said.

I shrugged my shoulders.
Louis said and shouted after Zayn.

"What's wrong?", Zayn asked.

"Could you please get some medicine for fever, a bottle of water and the thermometer?", Louis asked Zayn. Zayn nodded and went away.

He came back after 2 minutes and gave it to Louis.
Louis placed the thermometer in my mouth after I drank a bit water.

"You still have a high fever.", Louis said and shouted after Harry.

"What's wrong?", Harry asked.

"Liam's fever is very high.", Louis said and looked worried at me.

"How high?", Harry asked worried.

"40,5°C (104,9°F). His temperature has risen a lot.", Louis replied.
That was very high. I never had that high fever before.

"Should we take him to a doctor?", Louis asked helpless.
I didn't even let Harry answer.

"No! I don't go to a doctor.", I protested.

"I think it's better, Liam. And you know that as well as Louis and I do.", Harry said.

He was right. It was better to go to a doctor instead of being that sick. But I just didn't want to be honest with myself.

"Okay, I will go to the pharmacy and get you some medicine. I hope it'll be better then.", Harry said.

I nodded, Louis nodded, everyone nodded.

*4 days later*

I felt so much better after I took the medicine and rested a lot. I mean, that's the sense of medicine, lol. But my fever sank to the normal body temperature again.

We had to postpone two concerts, but we would play them soon.

And our fans showed us that they really love us. #getwellsoondaddydirection were trending on Twitter. I really love the fans.