16//: Niam Horayne - Anorexia (Niall)

Picture: Edited by me
(Follow me on Instagram: born_as_mrs.horan)
_________________________________________________________

TW: Eating Disorder

No one's pov:

Zayn left the band just one month ago and the boys of One Direction were still not over it. Especially Niall hurt the behaviour of Zayn. He couldn't cope with the fact that Zayn had left.
The stress the boys then had because they had to replace Zayn's part in the songs was too much. They had to learn the parts, you know the lyrics and the right note and that was a lot.
So Niall partial had to replace Zayn's part. Of course his voice wasn't like Zayn's and some fans didn't like it the way Niall sang it (This is no hate against Niall. I love it the way Niall sang it. It's just for the story.). So they began and hated on him. He also thought that Zayn had left because of Niall... Liam, Niall's boyfriend, was the only one who were really there for him.

Liam's pov:

Harry, Niall, Louis and I were sitting at the table in our tour bus.
I made breakfast for everyone. Everyone took something to eat except Niall. 'He is skipping breakfast again.', I thought to myself.

"Niall?", I asked.

"Yeah?", Niall replied, lost in thought.

"Are you not hungry?", I asked him.

"No, not really.", he replied.

"But you skipped dinner yesterday too.", I said worried.

"Liam! Just shut the fuck up! When I'm not hungry then I don't eat, okay?!", Niall freaked out. Then he left and went to the sleep boxes.

"Why is he freaking out like that everytime?", Harry asked and looked at me.

"I don't know. He's been so irritable all the time when it comes to food. I don't know why.", I shrugged my shoulders.

Then I stood up. "I'll be right back. I want to look after Niall quickly.", I said.
I went to the sleep boxes.

Niall lay in his sleep box. He was lying with his face to the wall, so he couldn't look at me and I think he also didn't notice me. He pressed a pillow, which he clutched with his hands, to his stomach. He sniffed.
I knew then, he was crying.

I carefully stroked about his back.
However, he didn't turn around and he wasn't frightened. He had probably noticed me before.

I stroked him for a while until he calmed down. Then he suddenly turned around and fell into my arms. He couldn't hide his tears anymore. Niall cried my T-shirt wet.

"Niall, I'm so sorry.", I said quietly.

Niall didn't answer. He just hid his face in my chest and cried his eyes out.

I stroke about his back trying to calm him down. But he couldn't stop crying.
I was so sad. I couldn't see him like that.

Then I had an idea. I carried Niall to the bathroom. He was so thin and light. I could feel his ribs.

I dropped Niall off on the toilet next to the sink. Then I gave him a wet rag so he could wash his tears away.

"I can massage you a little if you want.", I said.
Niall nodded.

"On the back?", I wanted to know.
Niall nodded again.

"Do you want to take off your T-shirt?", I asked.

"Uhm...actually not.", he said.

I asked myself why he didn't want to take off your shirt. He always did it but now he didn't want. But then I remembered that I noticed that he was so thin when I carried him before.