2//: Louis - Migraine

Louis' pov:

At the moment we weren't on tour, we had a little break so we spent the time in our 1D villa in London.
I woke up and didn't feel good. My head was aching. 'This is gonna be a migraine.', I thought to myself. I often had migraines in the last few months, I don't know why.

I straightened up my upper body. But immediately lay down again. I felt so dizzy.
I stayed lying down to relieve my dizziness.

Then I heard some noises.

"Good morning, Lou.", Liam said because he woke us up every morning.

"Mornin'.", I whispered and blinked.

"Hey, are you okay?", he asked.

"Yeah.", I lied.

"You seem a bit pale.", Liam noticed.
He put his hand on my forehead.
"You feel very warm. Are you gonna be sick?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I will get a thermometer and some water. Wait a minute.", Liam said and went away.

2 minutes later he came back.
He placed the thermometer in my mouth and waited.

"38,6°C (101,48°F). That's much, Lou.", Liam said.
"Drink some water and then I will carry you to the sofa.", he added.
I nodded gratefully.

I drank some water and then Liam carried me to the living room. He carefully placed me on the sofa.

"Thanks Liam.", I whispered.
Liam smiled.

"Do you need anything more?", Liam asked.
I shook my head but that wasn't my best idea because my head just said 'Do you wanna throw up or what?'.
I didn't wanna throw up now and I didn't, luckily.

"Rest please. I'll see if I can let the interviews postponed.", Liam said.

"Thank you, Li. You're so amazing. Thanks.", I said.

I fell asleep after a few minutes because I was so tired.

*8 hours later*

"Lou... Hey...", someone woke me up.
I opened my eyes and saw that Harry sat on the edge of the sofa next to me.

"How are you feeling?", he asked.

"Not good....", I said because I didn't feel good at all. My head hurt and I felt so dizzy.

"Should I get Liam?", Harry asked.
But he didn't even let me answer. He stood up and went to Liam in the bathroom.

Harry came back with Liam. Liam was shirtless. He just had a shower. I saw that because he still had a few drops of water on his chest.

"Hey, are you feeling worse?", Liam asked.
I shook my head but Liam noticed that I lied.

"What does hurt?", he wanted to know.

"My head, actually. I think I'm going to thr-", I wanted to say but I jumped up before I could finish the sentence and ran to the bathroom. I threw up for minutes. Harry and Liam knelt behind me and rubbed my back.

After 5 minutes, I was finally finished.

"Done?", Harry asked.

"Yeah, I think...", I replied.

Harry carried me very careful to the sofa.

"What's going on here?", Niall asked.

"Louis doesn't feel good.", Liam shortly explained in one sentence.
"You should rest.", Liam then said to me.

I couldn't answer because I ran to the bathroom and threw up again.
Harry and Liam ran after me.

After I finished, I put my glowing head against the cold wall. It felt so good.

I saw how Harry threw glances at Liam.
Then Liam picked me up in bridal style and carried me to the sofa for the third time today. Harry went away.

"We should go to a doctor.", Liam said.

"No.", I protested.

"Why not?"

"It's just migraine. I often have that.", I explained in two sentences.

"Really? You didn't tell us...but you have a fever, headache and you throw up a lot.", Liam said.

"Yeah, I didn't tell you and I will just rest. That has to be enough.", I said and closed my eyes.

*next day*

The migraine soon was gone. I felt much better and we did the interview I couldn't do yesterday. Liam and Harry weren't mad at me because I didn't tell them anything about my migraine but they also said the next time I should tell them if I don't feel good.