17//: Zayn - Bruised ribs

No one's pov:

Zayn wanted to go skateboarding with Louis. Zayn loved this hobby and he was glad Louis would go with him.

Louis' pov:

We left the 1D villa with our skateboards. We decided to drive down the street.

"I'm so proud of you, Louis!", Zayn shouted and laughed.

"Why?", I laughed back.

"Because you can go skateboarding without falling.", Zayn looked back to me.

In this moment, he suddenly drove about a stone and fell down on the street.

I ran over to him.

"Zayn, are you okay?", I asked and knelt next to him.

Zayn laughed and I looked confused at him.

"I'm okay. I just hurt my hands and my knee.", Zayn laughed.
On his hands and on his knee were little abrasions.

"We should clean your injuries.", I said.
Zayn nodded so we went back to the 1D villa.

"OMG, what happened?", Liam asked when he saw Zayn's hands and his knee.

"I fell when we went skateboarding.", Zayn still laughed.

"Oh, you should clean it.", Liam said.

"Louis said the same. Give me a minute.", Zayn said and went to the bathroom.

Liam looked at me.
"Are you okay?", he asked me.

"Yeah why?", I asked confused.

"It doesn't matt-", Liam wanted to say but Zayn entered heavily breathing the room.

"Zayn, what's wrong?", Liam asked and rubbed Zayn's back.

"I-I c-can't b-breathe!", Zayn tried to say.

"Louis! Call the ambulance!", Liam shouted and tried to help Zayn.

I called the ambulance and we tried to calm Zayn down.
He didn't get any air. He desperately pressed his hand to his ribs.

*10 minutes later*

The ambulance came and they gave Zayn some oxygen.

One of the paramedics pulled up Zayn's T-shirt to look after his heart.
And then we all saw it. Zayn had a big blue bruise on his ribs.

"I think that's the reason why he doesn't get air.", one of the paramedics said.

"We will take him to the hospital.", the other one said.

Liam and I talked to each other and decided that I would go to the hospital with Zayn.

*in the hospital*

The doctor examined Zayn and after they brought him to the X-ray, Zayn was brought to his room.
He had to lie there with an infusion on his wrist and waiting.

Liam came also to the hospital and together we entered to room.

"Hey Zayn, how are you?", Liam asked.

"Better, I guess. But my ribs hurt like hell.", he replied but smiled.

"How did this happen?", I asked and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"I just fell with my skateboard but I didn't notice that I had a bruise on my ribs.", Zayn explained and shrugged his shoulders.

Then a doc entered the room.

"Hello Mr. Malik. How are you?", he asked and held his sheets of paper in his hand.

"You can call Zayn. And better, thank you.", Zayn said.

"You bruised 3 of your ribs on the right side. Luckily you didn't hurt any of your organs.", the doctor said.

"And what does Zayn have to do?", Liam asked worried.

"He should rest at least 4 weeks. So no sport or any dangerous movings. We will cool his ribs. But I'm sure it'll be alright soon.", the doc explained. Then he said goodbye and left the room.

No one's pov:

Louis and Liam stayed with Zayn some days and also Niall and Harry visited him in the hospital.
After 4 days Zayn could leave the hospital.

And after the 4 weeks he was okay again and he could go skateboarding with Louis. But without hurting this time.