21//: Liam - Panic attack

No one's pov:

Today the 1D boys had their biggest concert during their tour. In the stadium would be
65000 people and watching the biggest band on the planet.
Louis, Niall, Zayn and Harry were excited. Liam was also excited but at the same time he was scared. He loved singing for the fans but it would be the biggest concert he ever did.

Louis' pov:

We were all so excited but I already noticed that Liam was very quiet.
'What if he was scared because of the concert?', I thought to myself.

Harry, Zayn and Niall drank their tea on the sofa in the backstage area. And they were talking about the fans.
I decided to talk to Liam.
I grabbed Liam's wrist and pulled him a bit away from the other boys.

Liam looked confused at me.
"What's up?", he faked a smile.

"Are you okay?", I eyed Liam intently.

"Yes, why?", Liam asked 'innocent'.

"Liam, you're trembling. Don't take me for a fool.", I said worried and raised my eyebrows.

"Louis, I'm okay. Just a bit nervous.", he almost whispered.

"Please, tell me the truth. I don't want you to collapse on stage.", I said.

"Louis, I'm okay.", Liam said and pushed me away from him and went back to the sofa.
I looked after him with concern in my eyes.

'What should I do if he doesn't want to tell me?', I wondered.

I was deep in thought when I realized the other boys were standing with Liam.
I quickly ran to Liam.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"Liam can't breathe and he's trembling.", Harry said.

"Does he have a panic attack?", I asked shocked.

"Liam, calm down!", Zayn said and put his hand on Liam's shoulder.

Liam tried to breathe. He put his hand on his chest.
"H-Help, I-I ca-can't-can't breathe!", Liam tried to say.

"Liam! Sit down! Sit down!", Zayn said and pushed Liam onto the sofa.

Then Liam slowly could breathe again. He calmed down and lay down on the sofa.

"Is it okay, Li? Are you okay?", I asked.

"I-I'm o-okay.", Liam said and closed his eyes.

"I think it really was a panic attack.", Harry whispered into my ear.
I nodded.

"We cancel the concert and postpone it. Liam can't do a concert if he feels like that.", Zayn said and stroke through Liam's hair that was stuck to his forehead from sweating.

"No, we have to do the concert! I-I really can do it.", Liam whispered.

"Li, you can't do a concert, if you had a panic attack before it.", Niall said shocked.
'Facts', I thought to myself.

Liam wanted to stand up from the sofa but Zayn pushed him back on it.

"Liam, you really need to rest. We can do the concert another time. Tomorrow, in two days or next week. But today it's over for you. You can't do it.", I said and hoped Liam would believe me.

"Okay but you can tell the fans that I messed it up because of my wrong behaviour.", Liam said.

"No, Liam. We will tell them you didn't feel well. You didn't mess it up because of any wrong behaviour. I think we shouldn't lie to them. We should tell them the truth. I promise you, they will understand it.", Harry now said.
We all tried to help Liam by telling him he didn't mess it up.

"Thank you, guys.", Liam said then.

The bodyguards made sure the fans left the stadium while we drove back to the hotel.
In the hotel we tried to distract Liam from the incident. We listened to some/our music, sang to the music and watched a movie.

No one's pov:

At 10pm Liam went tired to bed. The boys were glad he was a bit better even if he was tired.

The boys took care of Liam the following days with a lot of love. 4 days later they could do the concert and the fans made it as comfortable as possible for Liam so he didn't have to be afraid.
They also made sure #liamdontbescared was trending on Twitter.