13//: Harry - Bronchitis

No one's pov:

The 1D boys had a break. They lived in their 1D villa during this time.
Harry had a bad cold 5 days ago and now he was feeling worse again.
He had developed a severe cough and sore throat. Also a little fever and body aches.

Louis' pov:

Harry was laying on the sofa and coughed as loud as he could. Liam and I were also sitting on the sofa.

"Harry, we really should go to the doctor! Your coughing doesn't sound good at all.", Liam said and looked worried at Harry.

"Nahh-", Harry started coughing again.

"Someone will go to the pharmacy and get some medicine for the coughing.", I said and looked at Zayn who were sitting on the armchair in the living room and was on his phone.

"What?", Zayn asked and looked up from his phone. He raised his eyebrows.

"Could you please go to the pharmacy?", Liam asked and smiled.

"Yeah, of course. But what the hell should I do there?", Zayn asked confused.

"You should get some medicine for Harry.", I replied.

"What medicine?", Zayn wanted to know. He turned off his phone and put it on the table.

"Medicine for coughing.", Liam answered.

"Okay then I will go now. See you later, alligator.", Zayn said, put his jacket on and left the house with his keys.

"Maybe we really should go to the doctor. I don't think that the medicine will stop everything. You know what I mean.", I said and Liam nodded thoughtfully.

"We will see.", I said.

Now Niall entered the room. He looked sleepy.

"Hey, you okay, Nialler?", Liam asked.

"I just woke up. I'm a bit tired.", Niall laughed and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"You can keep sleeping if you're tired.", I said.

"No, I actually wanted to look after Harry. I'm a bit worried. His coughing doesn't sound good.", Niall said and sat down on the armchair where Zayn sat before.

"God, you're all so annoying!", Harry shouted with his hoarse voice and got up from the sofa.

"Why and where are you going?", Niall asked.

"You all are pretending like I'm so sick that I will die but I'M FUCKING NOT! And I'm going to MY bed.", Harry almost shouted as far as he could.
Then he went upstairs.

"Harry, please wait!", Liam now said.

Then Harry sat down on the first stair.

"What's wrong, Harry?", I asked and ran over to him.

"Just my ankle hurts, you know.", Harry said and held his ankle.

"Should I carry you to your bed?", I asked him and put my hand on Harry's back.

"No, it's okay.", Harry said and hobbled to the sofa.
Harry just sat down on the sofa when the door opened.
Zayn entered the living room after he closed the door and put his jacket off.

"Hello", he said and sat down on the sofa next to Harry.

"Zayn, do you have the medicine?", Liam asked.
Zayn shook his head.

"Why?", I asked confused.

"The fucking medicine requires a prescription.", Zayn said and rolled his eyes.