9//: Louis and Y/N - Car accident

This is a story of Y/N and Louis. I hope you like this kind of point of view :)
#dontletitbreakyourarm :D
___________________________________________

Louis' pov:

"We will go to Harry. He invited us for dinner.", I told my girlfriend Y/N.

"Oh please no, Louis!", she replied.
I looked confused at her.

"What's wrong with that?", I asked her.

"I wanted to sleep because I'm so fucking tired.", she said.

"Oh I'm sorry. Should I go alone?", I asked.

"No, I'll come with you. It's okay.", she faked a smile.
I shrugged my shoulders.

"When do we have to be there?", Y/N asked.

"At 5pm", I replied.

"In one hour?!?!", she asked with big eyes.
I nodded.

I don't know why she's so annoyed today but I didn't dare to ask why. She would explode. I knew her to well.

*at 4:30pm*

We both got dressed and we left the house. We got into my car and I started the car.

*Some minutes later*

"Why do we have to go to Harry every week? I mean he invites us every fucking week. It's so annoying.", Y/N said.

Why was she that aggressive...?

"Don't you like Harry anymore?", I carefully asked because I knew she would explode like a raket.

"I still like him but I mean no!", she shouted.

We started arguing a lot.

Y/N's pov:

We argued because I'm so fucking stupid. I was always bad to Louis. He's my boyfriend, he deserved better...

Suddenly, Louis twisted the steering wheel around. We drove into a tree. Louis hit his head on the steering wheel and passed out. My head got hurt too but I didn't think it was that bad.
But then everything went black.

Harry's pov:

I wondered where Louis and Y/N were. They wanted to be at my house at 5pm but they didn't come. And it was already 6pm.
I decided to look after them. I got into my car and drove the way Louis always drives when he drove to my house.

I looked everywhere and then I saw a black Bugatti on the right side of the street. It was Louis' car. The car was in front of a tree.
I was worried. Did they have an accident?
I got out of my car and walked to Louis' car.
And then I knew what happened.
The front of the car was completely broken. Louis and Y/N were still in the car. And Louis...was bleeding. Same as Y/N. I decided to call 911.

*10 minutes later*

The ambulance came and Louis and Y/N were taken to the hospital.
I cried my eyes out. How could this happen?
I didn't wanna drive home now.
I decided to go to the hospital and ask after Louis. Maybe I could go to him and be there for him.

*20 minutes later in the hospital*

On the reception I asked after Louis.
"Mr. Louis Tomlinson?", the friendly lady asked.
I nodded. "Yeah."
"Are you family of him?", she asked.

"He's my bandmate and my best friend.", I replied anxious because I was afraid that I'm not allowed to go to Louis.

"Okay. And you look after Y/N too?", the lady asked.