31//: Louis - Nosebleeds

No one's pov:

Today the boys had another concert for their "Up All Night - Tour". It was still all a bit new, so the tour stuff, the crazy fans who were screaming because of everything we did, the loud music and the stress with performing and producing new music.

Louis' pov:

"Soooo, how do feel about another nice concert?", Harry asked happy.
He loved performing. I think he was born for it.

"We loooove it!", Niall said and put on his white sneakers.
"You can go on stage!", Paul then shouted.

We went on stage and the first song started playing. It was 'Na Na Na'.
The fans screamed their soul out of their bodies and when I sang my part they freaked out...

We had finished the first four songs and Liam talked to the fans. Harry came over to me.

"Lou?", he said in my ear.
"Yeah?"

"Do you have nosebleeds?", he asked.
I put the palm of my hand under my nose to check if there was blood. Harry took a handkerchief from his pocket and gently pressed it to my nose.

"Oh, looks like a little accident.", Liam said and looked at me. The fans laughed but then they stared worried at me.

Zayn went backstage to get some more handkerchiefs because it bleeded very much.
Niall and Liam also came over to us.

"Haz...", I whispered. I felt weird. In my head it started to spin.
"Yeah. What's wrong, Lou?", he asked.
"I feel dizzy..", I said. It was probably too much blood.

"Oh, calm down, Louis. Sit down, sit down.", Liam said next to me.
Niall and Harry helped me to sit down and Liam then ran towards Zayn to take the handkerchiefs because the one I had was already red from all the blood.
The fans stared at us and screamed.

Then I took a new handkerchief and pressed it against my nose. I also bent my legs because it was more comfortable that way.

"We should get a cooling pack.", Liam said. He was standing behind me and had his hands on my shoulders so I couldn't fall backwards in case I fainted.

"Already on the way!", Zayn said and went backstage again.
"Is it better or worse or still the same?", Harry then asked me.
"It's worse... It's too much blood. I feel like throwing up.", I replied and tried to focus on my breathe to calm me down.

"Calm down, Louis. It'll be okay. Look me in the eyes.", Harry said and I tried to focus on his green eyes.
Harry distracted me, but I still noticed Liam and Niall talking next to me.

"Is it normal that it bleeds so much?", Niall whispered to Liam.
"I don't know. Did he ever had nosebleeds that bad?", Liam asked Niall now.
"No, I don't think so. And if he had it that bad, he didn't tell us..", Niall replied.
"I never had nosebleeds that bad.", I involved.

Now Zayn finally came back with a cooling pack.
"Here you go.", he said and gave it to Liam. Liam put the towel that Zayn also brought around the cooling pack and put it on my neck. He gently pressed it a little so that I could feel the cold on my skin. It burned a bit but it was pleasant.

"Is it okay, Lou?", Liam asked me and I nodded.
I hung my head and Harry pressed the handkerchief to my nose so I didn't have to.

"Will it ever stop?", I asked desperately.
It wasn't nice. I felt dizzy, my head hurt and I was about throw up. But I didn't wanna admit it. I mean, I was the oldest in the band...

"It will. You just need some time.", Niall said to me.

I already knew that I was going to be the new gossip topic of every newspaper because I had nosebleeds on stage. I hated that. When one unusual thing happend on stage, the journalists just waited for something like this to pounce on it then.

"Why doesn't it stop? We put a cooling pack on his neck and we pressed a lot of handkerchiefs against his nose. What should we do more?", Harry said, desperately and worried at the same time, to Liam.

"We have to wait. It has to stop soon.", Liam replied. "Otherwise we'll have to ask the paramedics.", Liam added.

"Should I ask them for help?", Zayn asked.
"I think we should go backstage. I wouldn't bring the paramedics on stage.", Liam replied.

"Okay, then. We will help you, Lou.", Harry then said.
Harry and Niall helped me to stand up and we went backstage. In the meantime, Liam and Zayn decided to entertain the fans until we get back.

"Do you still feel dizzy?", Harry asked on the way backstage.
I nodded slowly.

"Sat down here. Niall is looking for the paramedics.", Harry said to me.
And I sat down. I was glad I could sit down again because otherwise I would've collapsed in any case.

After some minutes Niall came back with two paramedics.

"Louis, Niall told me, your nosebleeds doesn't stop?", Blake, one of them, asked me.
I nodded slowly.
"I would like to take a look at it..", he said.

Harry put away the handkerchief and Blake looked at my nose but it just kept bleeding until the blood ran to my mouth. Harry gave me a new handkerchief.

"George (the other paramedic), please give me some more ice.", Blake said and they put me more ice in my neck.

"Did you take any medicine?", George now asked.
I shrugged my head.

"It won't stop. Okay, George, we use the nose gel.", Blake said.
"What's that?", Harry asked.
"We just put in your nose and it helps the blood clot.", he replied.

They put it carefully in my nose and we waited some minutes. Soon the nosebleeds stopped.

"Thanks God.", I said relieved.
"Louis, if it happens over and over again, please let your doctor take a look at it.", George said.
"Yes, thank you.", I said.

We came back on stage, where Liam and Zayn had entertained the fans very good.
They screamed when they saw us.

"I'm okay. We can continue the concert.", I said.
The fans screamed.

We continued the concert and it was really really cool. In the next weeks I didn't have any nosebleeds again. We didn't know why it happened at all but we didn't care about that xD.