CAUGHT

JAMES' POV

JAMES' POV

How dare she? Just how in this world did she have the guts to steal my credit card right under my nose?
"Boss, we got her."
"Good. I'll interrogate her."

I was furious and extremely furious.
Well, maybe a little curious as well.

To see the idiotic girl who didn't know who she messed with.

I entered the dark room in the isolated building where she was being held up by my men.
"Boss, Young Master wants to come with you. He is creating trouble for us."

That brat! Hmph. Alright, I won't argue with him today. Where did he even get those genes? I wasn't this irritable in my childhood. Nor was his...
"Let him."

***
The girl was tied flawlessly to the chair with her head covered in a black bag. She was wearing a grey sweatshirt, casual black jeans and a red hoodie. Her skin was covered in dirt but she was clearly an albino.

To be honest, she sure had a good body frame.

What the-just what are you doing?

I motioned at them with my fingers. They took out the bag to reveal her face.
Her blonde curls bounced out of the bag making a last attempt to hide her face. Well, nice try.

I grabbed a fist of her hair and turned her face up, towards me. I made a mental note of her silk hair that felt like fur of a cat.
But I froze.

No.

No. No. No.

This was not happening.

What the-

Her sapphire blue eyes widened with confusion at my reaction. Her oval face with the sharp features did not seem like a long lost memory now, I was now seeing it for real after five years. The same fierceness in her eyes, the same grace in her body, the same aura of elegance around her yet still she was unfamiliar.

Unfamiliar to me.

My own wife was unfamiliar to her own husband.

"Eva?" I whispered.

Evelyn Williams. Where have you been? How could you do that to me? To us? You promised-?

"Momma?"

I froze.

Junior!

I whirled around to see him standing with Rob.

Oh no!

I watched her from the corner of my eyes. She seemed confused and surprised, but...
No sense of recognition touched her eyes.

Evelyn Williams!

Did you forget all about your own son?

Did you forget about me?

Moreover, did you forget about us?

To be continued...