START

JAMES'S POV

JAMES'S POV

"Alice?" I asked.

A short, pixie like girl entered to the room after Eva agreed to my offer. Her hair was cropped short to shoulder length, looking like corn silk. Her face had slight makeup, giving her face a sweet innocence. Her hair had honey tints that played up well with her rosy cheeks. Her blue eyes were beaming with excitement.

She could've fooled me if I didn't know earlier who she was.

Savannah.

Being the best spy wasn't her speciality. She was a Crime Queen. She could deceive anyone with her looks. Almost.

Eva was the only one who she couldn't deceive.

Savannah could cause a flawless murder and erase all traces of her existence. She had the ability to go unnoticed right under someone's nose. Yet, my wife was the only one who could see through her.

Savannah hated her for a long time. Not until, she was finally close to being caught by a mafia organisation. Eva rescued her and gave her safety taking risk on herself.

Not only did she keep her safe, she also trained her personally to make her even more impossible to defeat.

Savannah pledged her loyalty and life to the Eva. And became her sworn sister.

They trained many teenagers, who had left home, whose parents had died, or had been chased out of their own house. She filled them with indifference to the world yet managed to be their only family by her care and affections. She trained them all physically, moulding them to become trained bodyguards.

M3 AGENTS.

And I could know of all these, only when Eva disappeared and Savannah came out to contact me. I still remembered the words she had said.

They had brought me and Junior to some underground HQ. Just what kind of people Eva had selected for our rescue. That reminded me...
Before I could shout at the top of my lungs, a lady with tall frame, muscular body, sharp beauty features with long straight hair, dressed in a black suit entered the room I was kept in.

"I want my son and wife." I demanded.

"I'll help you get your things back. Your company, your properties, everything. The M3 AGENTS will be at your service and protect you and your son from anything that comes your way. Only in one condition." She said in a deep voice.

"Name your terms." I said gritting my teeth.

"After we get you everything, you won't spare a single stone unturned to find Evelyn." Her voice trembled.

I wanted to shoot her dead. Man, I had been shouting from the beginning to bring her with us, even if it meant my death. This guys won't even respond.
I tried to control the fury. This lady was my last hope to find out Eva.

"That is what I have been saying from hour one. Let's get there and bring her."

It had been three days already. She must be there.

"She is not present in the city." Savannah said.

Oh, she wasn't present in the city...

She... Wasn't?

Wait!

What?

To be continued

To be continued...