VICTOR

Out of three siblings Casey, Victor and James, the most intelligent and naive was Casey (the eldest child, a caring sister to her younger siblings)

Out of three siblings Casey, Victor and James, the most intelligent and naive was Casey (the eldest child, a caring sister to her younger siblings). The most muscularly powerful amongst them was Victor. But the real mastermind amongst them was James. He had the ability to use people to complete his work. It was the reason why his father decided to make him the leading heir in continuing their family business. James' character supported him. He was kind to the deserving people, merciless to the guilty, loved people who trusted him and hated those who conspired. He had room for both emotions and mind. Whereas Victor was purely depended on mind and Casey on emotions.

They held on together after their father passed away because of heart attack.

It was not long when Casey decided to marry. Afraid that she would use secrets of the Williams to gain personal profits from her in laws and help them, Victor decides to eliminate her forever. He did what to do what was only known to him.

But, being the indulgent, elder brother James forgave him. He couldn't forget his sister but nothing he did could bring his sister back. He realised it and accepted it.

James however was left in the dark about one part that became clear to him after his "mother" forced him to take a wife.

He was not the one to believe in romance, but having someone as intelligent, beautiful and talented as Evelyn was not half bad of an idea either.

Instead it was a totally bad idea.

Evelyn was a classmate of Victor, who had his eyes set on the woman since college. She had been the dream girl. She was kind and caring and friendly and did not despise Victor for his harsh ways. They loved each other. That was until they got separated  because of an accident.

When after seven years he heard about her again, it was after her marriage. But that was not the worst part. The worst thing was she was married to his own elder brother as his bride.

Of course, he would resent it and blame his brother for it. And it was already predicted by Mrs. Williams, the second wife of Mr. William.

And worst, James and Casey weren't the children of the current Mrs. Williams. They were the legitimate children of Mr. Williams and his first wife. The second wife was just a mistress and thus Victor was a child born out of wedlock.

He was snatched of the position as the leading heir. He was snatched of his desired lady. But he still had a chance.

A chance to snatch the whole world and change history. And make everything inside it his own. That included Evelyn regardless of her marital status.

And thus being blinded by his own mother, he conspired with her to kick James out. But every time they were close to succeeding, Evelyn would stand like a barrier between them. She was always one step ahead. Always.