REIGNING IN

She came in a graceful cat walk

She came in a graceful cat walk. Her hair bounced slightly with her sturdy movement. This time her heels made a loud noise, making an announcement of the arrival of death.
Her scrutinizing and cold look chilled my spine. The phrase if looks could kill ran through my mind.

As she scanned the whole room like a hawk, everyone fidgeted uncomfortably. Maybe the situation hadn't sunk in. I waited patiently.

"M-M-Miss...E-Ev-el..." Jenks stuttered.

"What? Flustered to see me alive?" She snorted.

"I-I-I was j-ju-just kidd-kidding with J-Jam-" Rachel tried.

"Mr. Williams to you, Rachel. I won't mind if you climb to his bed, unless you are ready to get your head crushed for even thinking about that. He is mine."

Mine. She said I was hers.

Man, snap out of it. She doesn't even remember you! She's just pretending.

She walked towards me in a lithe step, face towards me and her back towards them. Swaying her hips seductively, she snaked her right arm around my shoulder and her left hand slid under my blazer secretly. Her hand felt my belt, grazing along the lines; searching.

I pulled her closer to me by her waist as I tried to hide her hand.

"Am I right, darling?" She looked up at me under from her beautiful and long eyelashes.

I froze.

What just happened? What on the earth just happened?

Holy crow, how did she do that?

"Right." I managed out with my baffled thoughts.

And she whirled back at them, abruptly. Her movement was too sudden. Even I would have missed it, if I wasn't so focused on her actions.

Her hands withheld my pistol, safety on. I smiled. Bluffing.

She pointed it at them in a professional pose. None would believe she was a beginner.

Rachel tried to attack bare handed.

My smile turned into a smirk when she dodged while turning off the safety, finger ready on the trigger.

"Are you out of your bloody mind?" Rachel screeched.

"Lord above, someone shut her filthy mouth before she blows my ears off." She groaned.

I chuckled quietly.

"Block all the exits. Sweep from the bottom up. Fire at anyone who doesn't abides." She instructed the M3 agents.

They dispersed silently to follow her orders. Some remained rooted to their spots, alert to defend any stunt that could bring her and me danger.

"Where are the red files?" She gritted her teeth and lowered the gun.