Chapter II

Y/N POV

I was in the palace talking with Esdeath when a guard walked into the room.

Guard 1: Excuse me, your maje-

Y/N: Please, just call me Y/N. I'm not one who cares for formalities.

Guard 1: V-Very well, Y/N. We came to tell you that we have your father's sword ready for you.

Y/N: Alright. Let's see it.

Guard 1: Yes sir. Please follow me.

Esdeath and I then got up and we walked into a room and I saw my father's sword

Y/N: *walks towards sword* The Sword of Eden...

Guard 1: It's said that it's power is unlocked when a worthy ruler holds it.

Y/N: So is this more of a test of wether or not I'm worthy of ruling?

Guard 1: no offense, but you're ARE pretty young...

I gave him an unamused stare and placed my hands on the sword and took it off the table it was placed on and as soon as I picked it up, the sword started to glow brightly, blinding us all.

Once the light died down, the guard smiled.

Guard 1: It seems you were chosen by Heaven.

Y/N: *holds sword high above his head with a smile* Then I was born to rule.

Esdeath then got down on one knee and placed her hand over her heart.

Esdeath: I'm glad to call you king, Y/N and I know without a doubt that you'll bring this kingdom to glory.

Y/N: *smiles* Thanks Esdeath. You can stand now.

Esdeath immediately got up and smiled at me and I couldn't help but blush.

Y/N: (Now looking at her more, I can't deny, she's quite hot and beautiful...OH~ What am I thinking?! Quit it!) Well let's get go-

I then noticed something that caught my attention.