Chapter XI

Y/N POV

I woke up in Esdeath's arms. I smiled and gently woke her up.

Esdeath: Morning, my king. How are you?

Y/N: I'm doing good. So are you ready to punish Ogre?

Esdeath: Of course. He is to meet me today in town so I'll be there waiting for him.

Y/N: Alright. Be careful though. I don't know what he might try to do.

Esdeath: Relax, I'll be fine.

Y/N: Alright.

Esdeath smiled softly before kissing me on the lips.

Esdeath: *looks at the time* It's still pretty early~. Would you like a Royal treat~?

I quickly realized what she was hinting towards, causing me to blush, but I also smiled.

Y/N: Yes, I would love that.

Esdeath: Alright~.

LEMON WARNING

Esdeath then went underneath the covers and I felt her hands pull down on my pants and underwear. I then pulled the covers up so I could watch her. Esdeath looked me in the eyes before licking her lips. She then started to stroke my cock, making me smile. Once I was fully erect, Esdeath licked the tip, making me shiver from the wonderful feeling.

Esdeath: Mmm~. Your cock looks so happy to see me~. I must admit, I'm happy to see it as well~. *looks Y/N in the eyes with clear lust*

Y/N: *smirks* Your king demands you start sucking.

Esdeath: *licks lips with a smirk*As you wish, my king~.

Esdeath then placed my cock in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. Esdeath then stopped sucking on my shaft and and started sucking on one of my balls, making me moan.

Esdeath: During moments like these, don't be afraid to get nasty with your words and call me degrading things~. You're the only person I'll allow to do that.

Y/N: (Alright then, if that's the case~...) *smirks* Enough talking and get back to blowing your king, you dirty whore.

Esdeath: *Seductive giggle* Your wish is my command~.

Esdeath then continued blowing me, making me moan as she used every trick in the book. Eventually, I couldn't hold back.

Y/N: Esdeath! I'm going to cum! I want to cum on your face!

Esdeath smiled at me before going all out and eventually, I thrusted upwards just as Esdeath took my cock out of her mouth, causing my cum to fly into her face. Once I was done cumming, I looked at Esdeath, whose entire face was covered in cum, which only turned me on more. Esdeath then licked her lips, getting a bit of my cum into her mouth.

Esdeath: I see you're still lively down there~. What's your next command? Your slutty general awaits~.

I smirked and took the covers off of her and Esdeath sat up while making her boobs sway and jiggle.

Y/N: Get up and push your chest against the window.

Esdeath: As you wish~.

Esdeath then walked over to the window and did as I told her. I then walked up behind her and ran my hand over her plump ass before smacking it, making her moan.

Esdeath: What are you going to do to me now~?

Y/N: I want to use your ass~.

Esdeath: Go ahead then~.