Chapter III

Y/N POV

Y/N: Welcome back to the empire, Prime Minister Chouri.

Chouri: Thank you, your majesty.

Y/N: Please, just call me Y/N. *looks at ???* You must be Chouri's daughter. It's nice to meet you....

???: Spear. My name is Spear and it's nice to meet you too.

 My name is Spear and it's nice to meet you too

Y/N: Well, if you'll follow me. I'll give you a tour of the Capital if you want Spear.

Spear looked at her father who nodded his head.

Spear: Very well. It's my first time here in the capital.

Y/N: Is that so? *smiles* I'll make sure you know all the good places to eat and relax.

Spear: *smiles*Thank you, Y/N.

Y/N: Esdeath? Will you please escort Chouri to the palace?

Esdeath: As you wish.

Seryu: I'll go with you Y/N. You'll need someone to keep you safe when you two are alone.

Y/N: I actually know how to fight, Seryu.

Spear: As do I.

Seryu: Well still, I'll be going with you...if that's alright.

Y/N: I don't mind. What about you, Spear?

Spear: Not at all. I'm ready when you two are.

Y/N: Then let's get going!

We then started walking around the capital and I pointed out many wonderful places that were in the capital. While we were walking, I noticed a beggar and they noticed me and immediately looked down at the ground. I gave an sympathetic smile and walked towards them. I then gave him some money that would help him.

Y/N: Please use that to keep yourself out of the cold and hopefully I can get you a job that will keep you on steady ground and in a home.

Beggar: R-Really?

Y/N: Yeah. I want to help as many people as possible. Heaven knows what you've been through so I want to make sure you don't die out here.

Beggar: T-Thank you, your majesty!