Chapter VI

Y/N POV

I woke up to see Esdeath sleeping on my chest peacefully, making me smile. A few minutes later, Esdeath opened her eyes.

Esdeath: Morning, Love.

Y/N: Morning, Es. Ready to get to work?

Esdeath: Yep. We have a long day ahead of us. Let's make the most of it.

Y/N: Yeah.

Esdeath then got off of me and we kissed before she put her sleepwear back on and walked back into her room so she could change. I got up and changed into casual clothes since I didn't have to do anything kingly today. Today was a free day off, for the time being at least. Once I was dressed, I walked outside and saw Esdeath waiting for me.

Esdeath: Well, let's get going.

Y/N: *smiles* Right.

We then walked towards the palace doors to leave when the doors opened, revealing the General Of the Caroleans, Maria

Maria: Aw~, Esdeath, your majesty. How are you two?

Y/N: Please, you know you can all call me "Y/N". I don't mind at all and I'm doing wonderfully.

Maria: *giggles* I apologize, Y/N and I'm glad to hear that. How about you, Esdeath?

Esdeath: I'm doing wonderfully as well. I had the time of my life last night~...*walks behind Y/N and hugs him, pushing her boobs against his back, making Y/N blush* And I have Y/N to thank~.

Y/N: *flustered* E-Esdeath!

Maria: *smiles and teasing* Oh~? Did the king have his way with my superior~? I wouldn't have mind joining in~.

I blushed heavily and started stuttering, making all the girls around me start giggling. I started chuckling out of embarrassment and once we all stopped, Maria smiled at me.

Maria: I came to tell you that the guy you had join a special hunting course from the army? Richard was it?

Y/N: That would be him.

Maria: Good, Good. Im glad I got his name right. Anyways, I came to tell you that he has done better than anybody else so far. I'm excited to see and report to you how well he is doing.

Y/N: *happy chuckling* I'm glad to hear that. He'll make a great hunter, I'm sure of it.

Maria: No doubt. Anyways, I won't  take up any more of your time now.

Y/N: It's fine. I enjoy talking to you and everyone.

Maria: That means a lot to me. Thank you, Y/N.

Y/N: *nods head* You're welcome.

Esdeath: If you want, we could walk around the capital all together.

Y/N: I'm okay with that. I certainly wouldn't mind you joining us, Maria.