Chapter IV

Y/N POV

I woke up seeing my face was right next to Esdeath and she looked so peaceful while sleeping, which made me smile. I then watched as she slowly opened her eyes.

Esdeath: Good morning, love. Were you watching me sleep?

Y/N: *blushes* Yes. You look so peaceful in you sleep...

Esdeath giggled before getting on top of me, making me blush. Esdeath smiled sweetly before kissing me on the lips and I quickly kissed back and when we separated, Esdeath smiled.

Esdeath: I've never been more happier in my life. I finally found someone who I can love.

Y/N: I love you too, Es. We should get ready to meet with the two members of Night Raid.

Esdeath: Are you sure this is a good idea?

Y/N: Yes I do. Let's get dressed now.

Esdeath: Alright, my love.

Esdeath then got off of me and smiled before kissing me one more time and walked off to her room. I then grabbed  some clothes and put them on

I then walked out of my room and saw Esdeath back in her general uniform

Esdeath: Ready to go?

Y/N: Yep. Let's go meet up with Night Raid.

Esdeath: Yes, my lord.

We then started walking towards the cafe and when we arrived, it was almost noon. We sat a table for four and a waitress walked over to us.

Waitress: Is there something you'd like, your m-majesty?

Y/N: *chuckles* No need to be so worried. We're just waiting for two more people. Once they get here, I'll wave to you, Okay?

Waitress:O- Okay, your majesty.

Y/N: *smiles sweetly* Thank you.

The waitress smiled and bowed before walking away. After at least 15 minutes passed, I noticed two girls I knew...well one I noticed at my first speech as King and the other I knew from running into last night.

Y/N: Oh hey Leone! Wasn't expecting you. *looks at ???* Nor was I expecting you. I guess you were spying on me during my speech to see if I was a different kind of king?

???: Yeah. You better not waste our time with false negotiations.

 You better not waste our time with false negotiations