Chapter VII

Y/N POV

I had just walked into the palace with Aria, but I was covered in her parent's blood, which caused everyone to panic.

Esdeath: Love! Are you okay?! What ha-

Y/N: I killed three people...one out of mercy...the other two out of blind rage.

Maria: Who?

Aria: My sick and demented parents. I had just learned that they had been killing travelers.

Y/N: I'll be back. There's a girl who needs urgent care.

I then walked back to the carriage and grabbed the unconscious body of Sayo and carried her inside and the nurses and doctors immediately took over and carried her into the clinical room we had in the palace. I followed after them and stayed in there until it got dark. I then walked back into my room and saw Esdeath sitting on my bed.

Esdeath: If you need to talk with me, you can.

I nodded my head and grabbed some unstained clothes.

Y/N: I'm going to wash all this blood off of me.

Esdeath: Alright. I'll wait right here.

Y/N: Alright...

I then walked into the bathroom that the king uses and started taking a shower, washing the blood of Aria's parents off of me. Once I was cleaned off, I dried myself off, got dressed, and walked into my room where I saw Esdeath waiting for me.

Esdeath: Do you want to talk or just go to sleep.

Y/N: I have no idea...

Esdeath:*GIF below* We can always talk in the morning.

Y/N: *small smile* true...

I then got into bed with Esdeath and she turned to face me.

Esdeath: It must've been difficult to have to kill someone out of mercy...If you want, I'll sleep shirtless for you~.

I blushed heavily at the thought.

Y/N: Y-You can do what you wish-

Esdeath immediately took off her shirt and patted the other side of the bed with a smile. I blushed even more but got in bed with her. Esdeath immediately pushed herself against my body, making me blush more but I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Timeskip to morning

I woke up with Esdeath sleeping next to me. I smiled and woke her up.

Esdeath: Morning, Y/N. How are you feeling?

Y/N: I feel a bit better.

Esdeath: I'm glad to hear that.

Esdeath then kissed me on the lips and I kissed back. She then grabbed her shirt that she would've used when sleeping and put it on. She then hugged me and walked to the door.