Chapter XIV

Y/N POV

I was running outside to join the battle. When I arrived, I heard running behind me so I turned around and saw Artoria.

Artoria: Do you have a weapon?

Y/N: *summons the Sword Of Eden* Of course.

Artoria: Good. May God be by our side in this fight.

I then idea.

Y/N: *faces the battle* GOTT MIT UNS!

We then ran into the battle while our side shouted out the words that would probably become famous. Everywhere on the battlefield, you would either hear a British soldier or a Carolean yell out "GOTT MIT UNS!". Artoria and I fought side by side, making sure to not get separated so we could protect each other. One enemy soldier ran at me and swung his sword at me, but I blocked it, but he was a bit stronger than me so I was being pushed back. I quickly pushed up, knocking him off balance long enough to drop my sword, then myself to the ground and sweep him off his legs.

 I quickly pushed up, knocking him off balance long enough to drop my sword, then myself to the ground and sweep him off his legs

I then quickly grabbed the sword of Eden and stabbed it into his chest, killing him. I then got up and turned around to stab a guy in the back as he was going to attack Artoria. Artoria quickly looked behind her as I pulled my sword out of his chest.

Artoria: Thanks.

Y/N: Don't mention it.

We then continued fighting, slowly winning the battle. I watched as Esdeath and Stephanie fought off the enemies with no effort at all. Eventually, the enemy soldiers retreated, causing all the soldiers on lit side to cheer and yell out the battle cry I let out.

Soldiers: GOTT MIT UNS!

I smiled and raised the sword of Eden into the air as a sign of victory. Artoria smiled at me.

Artoria: Thanks you Y/N. I might not have won had you not joined with your army. I must admit, the Caroleans are just as fierce as I've been told. I underestimated them.

I chuckled at her comment, making her smile.

Artoria: Let's go get cleaned up. We're covered in blood.

Y/N: Yeah. Know a good place we can go?

Artoria: Back to the castle.

Esdeath and Stephanie then joined us.

Stephanie: Where are we going?

Artoria: Back to the castle. We can all take a shower there and there's plenty of them.

Esdeath: *hugs Y/N from behind, pushing her boobs against his back and making him blush* I'll take a shower with my king and clean him up~.

I blushed heavily and looked at the stunned Artoria. Artoria then started giggling.

Artoria: Go ahead. I can't stop you.

We then started walking back while talking. When we arrived, servants showed us to bathrooms. Just like she said, Esdeath took a shower with me, which embarrassed me as she insisted on allowing her to clean me. Eventually I gave in and she immediately put soap in her tits and rubbed them up and down my back, making me blush. Once we were done, we dried off and then we went to sleep in our room.

1 month Timeskip

It was finally time to go back to my kingdom. Before we left, Artoria walked down to the front gates with us. When we were getting ready to leave, Artoria said something.

Artoria: Hey...Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Artoria: Just know, if you ever want to merge our kingdoms into one, *blushes slightly* don't be afraid to send me a letter so we can discuss the plans.

Y/N: *slightly confused* What?

Artoria: Here. Let me put it in simple terms.

Artoria then walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek, making me blush heavily, causing her to giggle.

Artoria: Stay safe on your trip and please do write letters to me.

Y/N: W-Will do! *smiles* I expect you to do the same.

Artoria: *giggles* I will. Hope to see you again.

Y/N: You too. Stay safe Artoria, and thanks for becoming our ally once again. *holds out hands for a handshake*

Artoria: *smiles and shakes Y/N's hand* Likewise and thank you for risking your life to protect my people.

We then stopped shaking hands and we said goodbye as we went back to the Kingdom I have been successfully been ruling.