Chapter 24 | Just one touch

“Let’s go get some food” you say to the brown haired girl on your team. Emotions are still running high from the last event. Getting some food should help take the edge off. She detaches herself from the conversation with Izuku and walks with you out the entrance. Iida is a few steps in front. Skipping ahead she pulls on him.

“What was that Iida?” she motions in surprise. “That was some amazing speed. It’s almost cheating!” the girl is not angry at all just impressed. You stand to the side quietly waiting for the two friends to get moving again. Taking the time to look around at the other people. Midoriya has disappeared, Todo and Katsuki is nowhere to be found.

Did they go to lunch already?

The other girls from class are walking past waving at you. Sending one back you see the pink girl, and you feel that annoying stab of jealousy again. She didn’t really do anything but that doesn't matter to you right now. Turning back to the people beside you. “You guys ready?” they both nod and start walking to the cafeteria.

After getting your food you walk to sit with Uraraka, Tsu and the other girls. “Hey ladies!” that voice can only be Denki. He must be feeling better from being dazed by his own lightning now. You all turn to him. “We overheard Aizawa talk about the recreational games. And how it was decided all U.A. girls should show up in those” he points to a group of cheerleaders.

No way.

The little Mineta is looking serious. “Just thought we would tell you if you had forgotten”. The two boys walk away with their food to sit with some of the other classmates.

“I never heard anything about that” Momo says. She would have heard it since she is the second class rep. Jiro seems just as uncomfortable as you with the situation. “I guess I could make the costumes just in case. Time to load up on food” she states with a serious look on her face.

All the girls end up in the silly cheerleader outfits. No one wants to get in trouble. You’re still unsure about the whole thing. It seems odd to you that Aizawa didn’t tell Momo or remind you this morning. Guessing it cannot be helped you tug at the all too short skirt.

“I think they are cute” the invisible girl is loving it. Easy for her. It’s not like most of her skin is flashing at the public. Rubbing your arms in embarrassment you start making your way with the other girls from the changing room back to the main arena.

In the stadium Bakugo is hanging out at the entrance leaning on the wall with Kirishima by his side. Looking at his feet trying to wrap his thoughts around the conversation he overheard Midoriya and Todoroki have before lunch. A sharp pain hit him in the side. “What the hell was that shitty hair?” he jabs at the boy who speared his side with an elbow.

Following the boys outstretched hand he sees. The girls of A-1 are walking out in tiny orange outfits. He immediately find you. Pushing off from the wall he gets a good look taking in every inch of you. You have no idea the things you’re making him feel. Then he realizes that everyone else is staring as well which annoys him. Fighting the urge to pull you from the group he curls up his fists.

“Huh? What are they doing? What is the matter class A-1? What kind of fan service is this” Present Mic calls over the speakers and you know you all have been played. Momo is furious.

“Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us didn’t you!?” she screams at the two very happy boys.

Hagakure is embracing it all and is dancing around. “Let’s just do it! It will be fun!” No way you’re staying in this outfit longer than you have too. Even though the look Bakugo just gave you makes you weak all over.

“Okay everyone, before we all get to the fun of recreational games. Let’s look at the next challenge” the monitors flash and a bracket system in showing. So the final part will be the one on one fights just as predicted.