five

"No. I'm not going. Not while you're here like this. It's not fair." Olivia said. Fezco and Ashtray were sitting on the chairs across from her, rolling their eyes.

It's been a few weeks since the raid at Fez and Ashtray's house. Kyle, a football player, was throwing a party for St. Pattys day. It was really just an excuse for everyone to go out and drink, but that didn't matter.

Olivia didn't want to go. She wanted to stay home and take care of Fezco. But, Fez and Ash knew they wouldn't be spending much more time in East Highland. And, for everything Olivia was doing for them, they wanted her to get out of the house and have one more night where she didn't have to worry about anything.

"Let this be your last night where you get to go out. You should enjoy it." Ashtray shrugged. Liv shook her head.

"But it's not a good idea. Even I know that, and I've had some pretty stupid fucking ideas." She said.

She got up off of the couch and headed for the dining room, picking up her phone. Ashtray followed her.

"You're so stubborn." Fezco mumbled, shaking his head.

"C'mon, Liv. Fez is fine, he's almost fully recovered. Plus, I'll be here if anything goes wrong." Ash said. Olivia put her phone back down on the table.

"The cops are probably after me right now. Not even cops. Feds." She sighed. Ashtray shook his head.

"No they're not. They would've checked the house by now. Plus, they haven't found me or Fez yet, and it's been weeks. Trust me, your ass is fine to go." He explained.

Olivia walked back into the living room, making eye contact with Fez immedietly. She went over to him, and he held out his hand.

"Keys." He said, not wanting her to drive anywhere drunk.

She pulled her car keys out of her back pocket, putting them in Fezco's hand. When she did, he grabbed her hand and pulled her down on top of him.

"Go out. Have fun. Enjoy yourself. You deserve it." He whispered in her ear.

She looked at him and kissed him. Even though she was nervous about going out tonight, Fez and Ashtray were right. This could be one of her last chances to go to a party in East Highland. After everything, she should be able to enjoy it.

"I'll call BB. But if anything goes wrong or something happens, anything-"

"You'll be the first we call." Fez said.

Olivia gave him one last kiss before she went upstairs, doing her hair and makeup. Since it was a St. Patty's party, everyone would either be wearing green or white. She decided on a tight green skirt with a matching tiny top that tied together. She gave herself one last look in the mirror before smoothing out her hair and walking downstairs.

"Fuck." Fezco muttered when he saw Olivia walking down the steps. Ashtray looked over and gave him a weird look.

"Are you sure you guys are both okay with me going out tonight? I swear I'll only have a few drinks." Liv said, fully coming down the stairs and joining the two.

"Go. Get wasted." Ash commanded, waving his hand and heading towards the kitchen to get something to drink.

Olivia looked over at Fez, who went to stand up. Even though he was almost fully heeled, it still took him longer to do certain things he could do easily before.

"Don't stand. It's fine." Liv tried. Fezco didn't listen to her, and stood up to walk over.

He gave her a hug, giving her a soft kiss on the neck.

"BB's outside." Olivia mumbled. He nodded his head.

"Right. If I'm not up when you get back, goodnight. I love you."

"Goodnight. I love you, too."

The two seperated and Liv made her way outside. Almost right away, she saw BB with her head out of the window of her car, honking the horn.

"Bitch! Let's go! You look hot as fuck!" She screamed. Olivia laughed and ran to get into the car. She wasn't expecting to see Tori, BB's cousin, in the passenger seat.

"Hey, Olivia. Long time no see." Tori smiled. Olivia smiled back.

"Hey." She said.

Liv decided she wasn't going to tell anyone about her, Fez and Ash leaving. She didn't want to spend her last few days sad, she'd rather spend them like every other day; normal.

When BB, Tori and Liv pulled up outside of Kyle's house, it looked more crowded than any other party they've been to. Like she suspected, everyone was wearing green and there was green, gold and white confetti on the floors. The music was loud and the drinks were flowing.

"Liv, how have you been? I wanted to reach out and grab drinks but BB told me it'd be weird." Tori said, touching Liv's elbow when Liv went to sip on her cup. BB was talking to a few other people. Olivia was going to, too, but Tori kind of stopped her.

"Oh, I've been good. And you could've called. I don't think it would have been weird." Olivia shook her head. Tori gave her a greatful smile.

"Maybe I'll take you up on that some time." She said.

The girls both finished off their drinks, and Liv was just about to pour herself more and walk away when Tori spoke up again.

"Come here. I wanna show you something." She said, grabbing Olivia's hand and heading for the hallway bathroom.

Liv was confused and didn't really want to go, but she also didn't want to be a total bitch to someone who was being so nice.

Tori shut the bathroom door behind them and pulled out a small bag full of white powder from her bra. Liv's smile started to fade as Tori poured the powder out into tiny lines on the sink.

"You ever try?" She asked. Olivia shook her head.

"Once." She lied.

Multiple times, actually. But Liv wasn't gonna say that.

Tori bent down over the sink and sniffed a line. Olivia stared and watched. When Tori stood up, she smirked and walked over to behind Olivia. Her hands made her way up to Liv's shoulders, and her lips made her way to Liv's right ear.

"I always thought you were really pretty." Tori whispered, smoothing out Liv's hair. Liv could feel Tori's boobs pressing up against her back, and her pussy up against her ass.

Then, Tori's lips touched Olivia's neck.

"I have a fucking boyfriend, you lesbo!" Olivia cringed, shuffling to hurry and open the door. She pushed Tori off and away from her, making Tori stumble back.

"I thought we were chill." Tori said, her eyebrows furrowed.

When Olivia opened the door, Nate was standing there staring. It looked as if he was just about to knock, but his hand went down right away.

"The fuck are you doing, Jackson?" Nate asked. His voice was eerily calm as usual, and he saw the line of coke on the sink. Between that and Tori's messed up hair and disheveled top, Nate was just assuming the worst.

"Leaving." Olivia answered, shoving past him.