thirty

When Olivia got back downstairs, she immedietly wanted to grab another drink to calm her down. She was interrupted, however, when Maddy came up to her.

"What's wrong?" She asked, reading her facial expression.

Olivia didn't know what to say. Thinking fast, she shook her head.

"I'm just not drunk enough for all this bullshit."

Maddy grabbed Liv's hand and lead her toward the kitchen. Together, they ended up taking three shots. When BB joined them, Olivia took two more.

She was definitely feeling more drunk than before. Which, looking back on it, was probably the reason for her reaction to...

Olivia looked over at BB.

"Have you seen Fez?" She asked. BB shrugged, her vape in her mouth.

"I think he's been outside all night." She thought. She handed the vape to Olivia, who took it.

As she breathed out breath of smoke from the vape, Liv looked out the window and saw Lexi talking to Fezco.

She crossed her arms and scoffed.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Maddy and BB jogged over to see what Olivia was looking at. Maddy looked Lexi up and down like Liv, while BB poured Liv another shot.

"Home wrecking must run in the family." Maddy shook her head.

Olivia took the shot BB handed to her, throwing the shot glass on the counter, picking up another random drink and storming outside. BB and Maddy tried to keep up, Kat noticing. Her eyes got big as she realized what was happening.

"Wait!" She called, wanting to resolve the situation.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Olivia asked, pushing Lexi's shoulder as she stood over Fezco sitting. Fezco stood up.

"Liv." He said.

"Um..we were just talking." Lexi tried. A crowd quickly formed around them.

"I don't give a fuck. How many times do I have to tell your dumbass to stay the fuck away from my boyfriend?" Olivia stepped closer. Lexi put her hands up and smiled uncomfortably.

"I promise I didn't mean any harm-"

Liv cut her off by pouring the drink from the counter over Lexi's head. Her mouth dropped open, a burst of "oh"'s coming from the surrounding crowd. Olivia threw the cup on the ground, stepping closer again.

"You think you can just out me to the entire school and get away with it?" She whispered to her. She pushed her again with both hands.

"This is my house, bitch!" Liv yelled.

Everyone started to cheer waiting for a fight. Lexi made a run for the front door, Olivia trying to catch her, but failing when she felt hands keeping her still.

"Don't you fucking run away from me!" Liv yelled, still trying to run after but getting no where. She realized it was because of Fezco, who was securely holding her back. It took her a second after Lexi was fully gone until he let her go, her pushing him off.

"Olivia! Stop. Listen." He said. Olivia didn't look at him, but shook her head. When she looked up, she saw Nate watching from the second floor balcony.

Fez knew she was insecure when he went to Lexi's house. He knew he outed her drug abuse to the school from Olivia ranting to him about it. He knew she wouldn't want him to talk to her. But he still did.

"Shut the fuck up." Olivia mumbled, walking back into the house. The circle from the crowd faded, people returning to their own conversations.

Olivia didn't want to be around anyone anymore. She wanted the night to be over already so she could avoid all of her problems.

Instead of going to bed like she should have done, Liv grabbed a bottle of liquor from the counter and went to the basement gym to be by herself.

I watched Olivia storm downstairs with the bottle of liquor after watching the scene with Lexi unfold. Honestly, I was on Liv's side. Fezco shouldn't have been talking to Lexi after he knew everything that went down.

As much as I didn't want it to be me, I knew Liv shouldn't have been in that basement with a bottle of liquor by herself. But I was the only one that saw her go down there.

"Fuck." Rue whispered to herself, walking toward the basement door. She carefully slipped inside, going down the steps to find Liv.