twelve

"What a fucking night." Fez said when him and Olivia walked into the door. Liv locked it behind her and approached Fez, grabbing his hands and putting them around her waist.

"I don't want you to be mad at me." She said, looking him in the eyes and lifting her hands so they're around his neck. Fez closed his eyes and shook his head.

"I'm not. I'm just gonna have to beat the shit out of Nate Jacobs again." He said. Olivia smiled.

"As long as it's not in my kitchen." She said, making her and Fez both chuckle.

They leaned in and kissed each other deeply.

"Remember those plans we had?" Fez mumbled. Olivia nodded.

"Still up for them?" She asked, wanting to make sure. Fezco kissed her again.

"Always." He said.

I'm not an independent person.

First it was my dad that I leaned on before anything else. Which, was a mistake. But when he was dying, I knew it deep down I had to go to something..anything else.

Olivia took Fez's hand and led him up the staircase to her room. When they made it up, they closed her bedroom door behind them as she made him sit down on the bed. He looked up at her and smirked as Liv got on top of him, placing her hands back around his neck where they belonged and his squeezing her ass firmly.

She kissed his neck as he kissed her boobs, pulling her shirt, Rue's shirt, down and leaving hickeys wherever he could. He took in her smell and the way her soft skin felt against his lips and tongue.

Obviously, the drugs took his place. And, like any other normal teenage girl, I could have gone to my mom. I probably should have.

But I wasn't normal. I had all these fucked up things going on in my head, and I needed to calm them down. I needed there to be no more thoughts, no more things inside of my head toruring me. I just needed to be empty.

Fezco needed more of her. He flipped Liv over so she was now on her back, both of them starting to take their clothes off when they caught a breath. Liv's legs wrapped around his waist, showing him how eager she was to have him inside her. She needed it.

Her hips started thrusting up, her body aching for any type of release. Fezco put his knee in between her lips, just barely, to tease her further. As he did, he bent down to grab her panties with his teeth and slide them off.

He carefully placed himself in her pussy, both of them beginning to moan right away.

And then it was Jules.

I don't know how, I don't know why. But, for some reason she replaced the drugs. That feeling they gave me where everything stopped was replaced from a little white pill I crushed up in the school stall with a girl I just met.

It all happened so quickly, so suddenly. We fell in love fast, and ended it even faster.

Olivia snuck from underneath Fezco, making him fall onto the bed. From there, she climbed on top of his waist, him putting himself inside of her again eagerly.

He bucked his hips in and out quickly as she switched between bouncing up and down and grinding. He put his hand by her neck to help her stay, their moans getting heavier and louder.

And then, just for a second, I think it was Liv. She was there for me at times when no one else was. She stood up for me. Protected me. She didn't judge me like everyone else did. And, most of all, she understood me. She knew what I was going through and how I was feeling, and I was the same with her.

We cared about each other.

There were times when I was with her when I felt like I could spend the rest of my life with her. Which, is a lot, I know. But I loved her. I loved her hard, and I could never have her.

"Oh my god." Liv moaned out, her eyes, fluttering closed. Fez breathed deep and grunted under her. They could both feel their orgasm coming close.

She loves Fez too much.

Rue stared down at her toilet seat, which was closed over and glistening everywhere; besides the small part where the old Altoid container took place in the middle.

Faye's old heroin took the place of where the Altoids should have been. Rue contemplated even touching them, sitting on her bathroom floor with her knees to her chest.

Drugs will never leave my life. No matter what I do, no matter who I'm with. They will always follow me, and that's the fucking worst of it.

She reached out and picked up a needle quickly without hesitation. Then, she took her hair tie out of her hair and wrapped it around her arm tightly, flexing and sticking the sharp stainless steal into her delicate skin, it hitting her vein.

She pulled the needle out and put it down.

She closed her eyes, starting to feel an instant relief.

I started feeling that feeling again that I didn't realize I had been missing. That feeling of loosing your breath, feeling your heart slow down in your body. Like time was stopping, and God was letting you finally have a break.

Olivia picked up her grinding as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

It's orgasmic.

She collapsed on top of Fezco, him holding her close. They were out of breath and tired, but felt amazing.

And, as they did so, Rue fell over as well, focusing her skin that was slowly becoming numb on the cold tile beneath her, allowing her eyes to slowly close.