twenty four

Liv weaved her Jeep in and out of traffic, ignoring the honking horns and angry people flipping her off.

Nothing could ruin her mood. She was on her way to the East Highland jail, where she would finally be able to pick up Ashtray and Fezco and bring them home.

After what had happened, Olivia knew she wanted to talk to Fezco about leaving East Highland for good. She didn't want to be held down anymore, and they had enough funds to move out of the country if they chose.

Once she gave her information to the guard up front and found the correct pick up spot, Olivia waited a few minutes before she heard the gates opening. When she looked up, Fezco and Ash were standing there, walking out. Ashtray flipped off the guard before he left, making them roll their eyes.

Olivia hugged both of them before she said anything.

"God. I missed you guys." She eventually breathed out. Even though it was only a few days, there was a moment Liv didn't think she would ever see either of them again.

"I missed you, too. And I'm so sorry all of this happened." Fez mumbled in Liv's hair. She wanted to protest and say it wasn't his fault, but Ashtray didn't give her the chance.

"Yo, I don't know about you, but I made jail my bitch." He laughed, looking at Fezco and then at Olivia. As much as she tried to suppress her smile, she couldn't. She was just glad they were both okay.

"How the fuck did you get us out?" Fezco asked. He knew his offenses were major, and didn't think he'd ever see the light of day again when he got caught.

Liv's smile faltered. She didn't want to tell him about Nate. It would only piss him off, and it didn't matter as long as he was out now.

"I have my ways." She said. Fez gave her a look, which Olivia ignored.

"Come on. You guys are probably hungry." She said, motioning toward the car. They all climbed in.

Fezco was happy to see Olivia again, but he felt terrible. He knew that he put Olivia, get again, in a position where she was risking her safety. He knew things had to change. He knew he couldn't be a good boyfriend to her if he was rotting away in a jail cell.

"What's wrong?" Liv mumbled to Fez, who had a serious face. She drove out of the parking lot and onto the main road. He was sitting in the front, Ashtray in the back.

"Oh. Nothing. I just..want to talk to you about some things."

He knew what he had to say she wasn't gonna like.

Olivia looked in the car mirror at the backseat, seeing Ashtray looking on his phone he just got back and not paying attention.

"Go ahead." Liv said, noticing Fez's tone. She began to get a little worried.

Fezco saw, so he put his hand on Liv's knee. He wanted them to enjoy the night before they talked.

"Later." He mumbled.

That little conversation bothered Olivia for the rest of the night. She couldn't focus on the dinner they ate or the original night she planned in her head for her and Fez. All she could focus on was what he had to say.

authors note:
hiii don't kill me please for not updating i love u sm😗
okay not me saying i wanted to finish this book by the end of the month and then me ghosting it for the longest time. anyywayyys i am hoping *fingers crossed even tho i lowkey am so unreliable im sorry* to update again by tonight. there's not gonna be many more
chapters unfortunately☹️ but lmk what u guys want to see before it ends (for now, until the new season comes out like 2 years from now)
also sorry abt this chapter being so short but i promise there is more to come
love u all!!
-w.m.💕