3.

"Is there a reason why you're throwing this ball on the weekend Hoseok is gone?"

Yoongi smiled mischievously, "Hoseok likes to think he's my daddy. He wouldn't be happy with what I'm about to do."

"Hmm. I can't help but to be worried about this plan of yours."

Yoongi sighed, turning around to his employee. "You too Taehyung? Really?"

"Sir, with all your respect I think it's too quick for you to give up the throne."

"Who says I'm giving up the throne?" He asked, resting his face on his hand. He scanned his reflection on the mirror of his dressing counter. His hair was getting longer, long enough to almost cover his eyes.

Nowhere near as long as Taehyung's messy dark brown wavy hair. It amazed him how impeccable and untouched his own features remained even after one hundred eighty-five years.

Although his father had died almost two centuries ago, he could still remember him vividly. How different he looked on his deathbed. Would Yoongi look the same too? Would it hurt to get punctured through the heart by your own son or daughter? Would he be afraid of dying?

It certainly couldn't be as bad as turning immortal. The agonizing pain lasted for weeks. His body went through so much as he got the power of all of his hybrid bloodline. The pain was excruciating and that's why he couldn't understand why Taehyung gave up so much to become a hybrid himself.

He could understand becoming a vampire. Yes, the burning sensation and anxiousness to rip off your skin was debilitating. But to also feel your bones break over and over as it transformed was unreal. Why would he go through such trouble?

"You're doing it again." Taehyung spoke up.

"Huh?" He asked straightening up.

"You're staring at me way too hard."

Yoongi felt his face turn red. Though he was immortal and technically dead, his body still responded to human things. Such as blushing.

"Was not!"

"Kidding, kidding your majesty. Immortality has really killed your sense of humor. No pun intended." He grinned.

Yoongi huffed looking away from Taehyung. "Whatever." He responded feeling a bit immature. At times he recalled that he was only eighteen and that he needed to control his immaturity.

"I really was joking. Please don't cut off my head."

"As if I would."

"It doesn't hurt to be safe. Anyways, what I meant is that you dozed off again. You do it a lot without realizing." Taehyung commented.

"Oh."

"Yeah, I actually wanted to talk to you before the ball."

"About what?"

"A new man has come into town. He arrived two days ago. I hadn't had time to talk to you until now, but I wanted to make you aware. He's human, age twenty-two and is living in an old apartment building down the street. He is working at the library downtown which is bizarre. We know Taeil is picky about hiring, especially humans. I was unable to find his true motives of moving here. According to the lady who rents the apartment for him, he's exploring towns and has no family. I did confirm his family issue and it is true. He's an only child and his parents died by the time he was seventeen. They were fairly old by the time they had him."

Taehyung handed him a folder and Yoongi quickly took it. He opened it up and scanned the detailed report that was attached to the picture. The dimpled tall man in it looked incredibly gorgeous. Well, he was gorgeous. Even in the off guard picture that was taken of him.