5.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook wondered.

"Uhh...a date."

"A date? With who?" He screamed

"Hoseok."

"Oh. So he's basically just feeding on you."

"Well...yeah. Sort of." He mumbled a little frustrated that he had to lie. The beautiful long haired man had warned him to not say anything and therefore he had no other choice.

Of course a series of scenarios had crossed his mind about this unusual invitation to the castle. Most of them ended with him being left dead and drained out of blood.

Suddenly, he pushed those thoughts to the side because he had to remind himself that vampires were not monsters. That blood feeding was only for pleasure and not for survival.

But what if the king wanted that pleasure? His eyes widened and the horror started hitting him. Luckily, his angel was there to snap him out of the horrendous thoughts. 

"Because of that you're getting all dressed? He will stain your clothes Jimin. You know he always does."

"Y-yeah. I have to look good, you know? He wants to meet up with him at the castle. Therefore looking like a slob might not be a good thing."

Jungkook gasped and made his way to the bathroom. Jimin nervously wiped his sweaty hands on his suit pants. He continued to style his hair which seemed to be frizzier than usual.

Jungkook wasn't a big fan of his messy mullet. In fact, he was so fixated on having the perfect short hair that he constantly tried to get Jimin to cut his hair.

Jimin suspected that it was because he wanted to fit in with the rest of society. Men were supposed to dress and look a certain way to fit in with the rest of the society. Living in the same town as the king came with a lot of pressure.

For a split second Jimin thought of grabbing the scissors and cutting his hair. What if the king didn't like it? What if because of that he made a bad impression?

Before he could even process his random thought the clock ticked indicating a new hour. He quickly panicked exiting the bathroom.

"I have to go Kook."

"What? You can't leave like that! You're going to the castle!"

"It's no big deal. We're meeting outside the castle. I will talk to you when I get back.

"But—"

"I'll explain when I'm back! I promise!"

He quickly ran out the door and out the apartment building. Despite being human, he had an impressive speed so he managed to make it to the place that was on the card.

A man waited there with a car. It was luxurious and very flashy. He opened up the door for him and Jimin didn't question him although he should've. The instructions on the card were very clear though. He wasn't allowed to question anything and that was the king's orders.

The ride to the castle was awkward and quite heavy. Jimin gave the driver occasional glances, but not to the point where he'd get mad.

When they finally arrived, Jimin felt like his heart could explode. His hands and underarms were sweating and the queasiness felt like it was too overpowering.

"Huh." The man at the front gate said once he landed eyes on Jimin. What was that supposed to mean?

"Huh?" He responded confused.

"Your heart. It's beating quite fast." The man at the gate grinned.

Jimin's knees buckled a bit before he could even react; he moved to the side to let him and the driver through. 
"Don't mess with him, Sehun." The driver said.

Jimin heard Sehun laugh in the background. Once again, he became flustered. Pretty much all these men and guards were around his age and yet he felt so insignificant.

Of course the main difference between him and the rest was that he was the only human around. The only one that he knew of of course.

Jimin walked slowly behind the driver as he admired the castle's beauty. For starters, he didn't expect it to be grey and creamed toned. The outside was all black and although it looked old it was still very elegant.

The walls were plainly decorated. Aside from a huge painting of the previous king, his wife and a pale toddler. He specifically focused on the little boy who had the cutest gummy smile. That had to be the current king.

His mother was beautiful and according to the painting had long luscious brown hair. He knew that she had remained human and died giving birth to the now king.

"Sir?"

"I'm sorry! I—I'm coming." He quickly responded, running down the hallway to catch up.

When he was finally a few steps behind, he noticed that the big family painting wasn't the only  one. On the ceilings there were beautiful mind blowing angel paintings. Jimin found it ironic since vampires were accused of being demons.

A lot of leaves and plants were hanging from the ceiling and growing along the walls. Jimin wondered if the king was a lover of nature or if he just didn't care about keeping it clean. The castle was located in the middle of a forest so he assumed that the king spent a lot of time outside.

"Have a seat here. The king will be in shortly."

Jimin took a seat as the man exited the room. His eyes wandered through his surroundings. The couch he sat on was a deep wine red.

He ran his hand on the soft couch which was so comfortable he could sleep in. The walls were a plain grey color and the big window revealed the beautiful forest.

He had always heard about the castle and its beauty, but witnessing it face to face was astonishing. Today was a pretty cloudy and gloomy day. The outside was as grey toned as the walls inside.

His heart rate went up as he scanned the endless pine trees. Something told Jimin that his heart racing wasn't precisely because of his lack of sleep or caffeine intake this morning.

It felt like things were going to change. Whether he wanted to or not. The fear and excitement of this was overwhelming.

Meeting the king was such a luxury that he still did not know why he was here to begin with. What was so special about him? Was he upset that he was letting his employee feed on him? Had he found out that he was trying to turn into a vampire?

As he started to rationalize his impulsive thoughts he heard unfamiliar voices down the hallway. With a loud gasp he turned around ready to face the one only.

King of Caaia.