6.

"Don't you think you should've at least trimmed your hair to meet him?" Taehyung asked.

"You're one to talk. That messy hair of yours is getting longer everyday."

"I don't have to look presentable. I'm only the king's personal tracker."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and suddenly turned to face him. He pointed to his tie, "It's navy and your suit jacket is grey while your pants are black."

Taehyung shrugged, "Like I said I don't have to look presentable."

"Being my employee and all you should look presentable. Where is this human?"

"Down the hall to the left. I'm truly amazed you did not pick female contestants."

"Contestants? This isn't a game. I'm doing this for love." He smirked.

"You couldn't even say that with a straight face."

"Come on. I have a heart. Deep, deep, down. It's there somewhere." He shrugged.

"Yeah I figured your majesty. Otherwise you wouldn't be doing this."

"Right. It's better to get it over with so I don't have to owe this to my dead father."

"Hmm. You're saying it like it's nothing."

"Because it's not. I simply don't want to keep owing this to him. It's better to get it over with now. I don't want it to wait any longer."

Taehyung watched Yoongi wipe his hands on his well ironed dress pants. Despite being the most powerful mythical creature in Asia, he was so insecure.

Of course at times he was intimidating. When he got upset about something he could be really scary. But ninety percent of the time, he was a simple eighteen year old with a lot of power on his shoulders.

"Why not a female though? If I may ask." He was confused at his choice. Not that the male human was ugly. In fact he was gorgeous, but the king's previous hookups had always been female.

"Although females are a beautiful species, they unfortunately have the power to bear a child. I do not wish to bring a child into this world. Now or never. Having a male by my side changes things. I don't have to worry about that."

"Oh. I see. Pardon my intrusiveness."

"If I didn't want to answer your questions I wouldn't."

Taehyung nodded and continued,"Your majesty, if you're going to meet that human you have to be...tough."

"What?" He asked, turning to face him.

"This human is a little...manipulative. I'm sure you've read his file."

"Yeah. Well, I scanned it."

"Come on. You asked me to track him and then not read what I found out?"

"I trust you. My father did too. You've been with us for over three hundred years."

"Fair enough. Just be aware that although he may be intimidated at first, he will rebel. He's a captivating thing. Very...pretty and knows how to get what he wants."

"Oh really?" Yoongi asked as he got closer to the door. The sweet scent of Jimin's blood was stronger now that he was feet away. His mouth instantly salivated and although blood was not a necessity for him, Jimin's blood was.

"Don't tell me you didn't pick him for his scent?"

"That might've influenced my decision a little bit."

"Joy. I can definitely see how this can go wrong."

"I think sometimes you forget I'm your king."

Taehyung instantly bowed, "My apologies your majesty. I tend to get too comfortable with you."