15.

"Do you not like it sir?" Nayeon asked, a little concerned.

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror, unable to recognize the reflection his eyes were seeing. The suit fitted him well and his hair had been perfectly combed.

He thought that they'd cut it since his messy mullet was not considered "in style", but they left it untouched.

As his eyes scanned the beautiful expensive suit with the various details his heart started racing. He was really getting married to the king on his best friend's birthday and there was no turning back.

"No, it's perfect. Thank you."

"Are you sure? I made another suit just in case." She worriedly said. The last thing she needed was for him to be unsatisfied with the suit because if he was that meant the king would be too.

"Yes, I'm absolutely sure. I just don't feel too good." He murmured unsure if he'd be able to contain his nausea any longer.

"I will let you be then. I hope you enjoy yourself and feel better."

Jimin smiled awkwardly as she excused herself. As soon as the door closed behind him, he felt the vomit going up his throat. He put his hand on his mouth sprinting towards the bathroom.

He barely made it to the toilet before the vomit came out. He had barely had food in the morning and the little that he did eat was now down the toilet. It burned to the point his eyes blurry or was that just tears?

After he was finished, he shut the toilet seat and flushed it down, closing his eyes. The smell and sight of it would only make it worse.

He wondered what Nayeon would think if she saw him on his knees with the perfect suit she designed. Just when he was about to get up and compose himself, the nausea returned along with vertigo.

Jimin wondered if Yoongi felt the same way.

•••

"Your majesty?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi had been staring at himself for the longest. He had an uneasy weird sensation in the pit of his stomach that he could not describe.

It had been a century since he had turned immortal so experiencing certain human sensations was strange to him.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Of course I am." He responded, finally looking away from his reflection. "The real question is are you okay?"

"Me? Yes, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know, you're losing your favorite blood giver and you're one of our witnesses."

Hoseok smiled, "I beg to pardon your majesty, but the day I found out he's going to be your future husband he's off limits to me. And it's an honor to be your witness."

"Huh. Good, you're loyal." Yoongi responded.

"Of course I am. If I may ask, why him?"

"Why not? He's a delicious thing. Not only his smell, but his looks too."

Hoseok nodded, "Of course. Excuse my nosiness. I will go ahead and go downstairs." He bowed, excusing himself.

Yoongi glanced at the clock. It was close to three pm which was when the ceremony would take place. He had decided to have it done in the forest.

Not because he thought it'd be romantic to get married around trees and flowers, but because he needed fresh air. It was already tormenting enough to be in the same room with him.