14.

Jin took a deep breath as he walked in the library. He made sure to adjust the dress and pat down his hair so it wasn't all over the place.

He'd told himself he wouldn't impersonate Nayeon again, but eventually decided that he was doing this to get books for his potion research.

Technically, he could've impersonated anyone in town but being Nayeon was so fun. Everyone looked at him with such admiration. Her beauty was undeniable and deep down Jin wished to be that loved.

As he looked around the library he subconsciously was looking for the tall dimpled man. When he didn't see him, he grew deeply disappointed.

So, he began scanning the aisles looking for the books he needed. He didn't really understand where his gift with potions started.

As a human he was taught home remedies by his mother. He was told that his family line were witch descendants. Jin wasn't sure that he truly believed that, but his potions seemed to work.

At least that's why others in town looked for him. From good luck to joy potions he did it all. He based all of the ingredients from plants and the earth. That's why he constantly needed to refresh and learn new things. Even at four hundred and thirty-four years old he was still learning.

When he finally found what he was looking for, he pouted. One thing he didn't like about impersonating Nayeon was her height.

If he were in his real body he'd reach and get the book without trouble, but that wasn't the case at the moment. So, he got on his tippy toes and stretched as far as he could. Many grunts and huffs later, he had managed to grab the book.

"Miss, you could've asked for help."

Namjoon's voice startled him to the point he dropped the book. Even though he was a vampire with abilities around the golden man he seemed to forget that.

"Oop! I got it!" Namjoon grinned, catching it midair.

"Wow. You gave great reflexes." Jin responded breathlessly. He'd be lying if he said he didn't want to see him here.

The jittery sensation in his stomach spread all over him. And why was he suddenly smiling so hard?

"Thank you. I tend to catch a lot of books midair. I'm quite clumsy." He admitted.

"I am usually not this clumsy. I swear."

He smiled with a small shrug, "I don't know, miss. You're pretty clumsy."

Jin laughed, "Yeah. You have no idea."

"Ahh. You like plants?" He asked, looking at the book cover.

"Uhh...sort of. I am trying to expand my knowledge and read other stuff besides fashion."

Namjoon handed him the book, "I see. If you're truly interested in plants I have a few recommendations."

"Sure. Do you like plants?"

"Ehh...yeah. I've been trying to expand my knowledge like you said. Let's see, I believe it's right over here." He said tapping his chin.

Jin watched him amused like he was seeing art for the first time. Namjoon was incredibly beautiful without even trying. He stood perfectly with one hand in his pocket as his slender fingers ran across the books on the shelves.

Like usual, he only wore a rolled up long sleeve shirt that was tucked in. No vest or suit jacket like the rest of the men. His hair was the usual curly brown mess that Jin found captivating.

"Here it is!" He enthusiastically replied.

Jin quickly looked away before he noticed him staring mighty hard. Namjoon grabbed the book and scanned the cover. It was one he had already read before and it was mainly about flowers. He handed the flower book to Jin who gracefully took it.