26.

Jin looked at himself in the mirror analyzing his looks in detail. His sight was so good it wasn't average. He could see every little imperfection he had.

Upon staring at his reflection for so long he started feeling uncomfortable. Being in his own skin was uncomfortable and that's something he had struggled with for years.

Gaining his immortality had come with a price. A price he couldn't ever pay no matter what. So when he figured out his immortal power was shapeshifting, it was easier to be anyone else but himself.

It had been a while since he'd been in his real body. His self esteem was so low that he even slept in another body.

His dark black hair was getting a little too long. Not Taehyung type of long, but definitely longer than the men in two. Longer hair wasn't in style in the 1920's.

His clothes were fairly simple and sort of old. A long sleeve black shirt and black pants. In a way, he looked more homeless than Taehyung ever did.

His face was clean with no beard or mustache. He had never had excessive facial hair or anything like that, but his gestures were very manly.

The temptation to transform into Nayeon was very strong. He wanted to know what happened after his last conversation with him. Had Namjoon looked for her to clear out his questions?

Jin rushed to grab the glass of water that was on top of his table. Before he could even bring the glass to his lips he bawled his hand tightly until it bursted in his palm. The blood rushed down his hand, but it healed within seconds and he felt no pain.

With a loud groan he finally lost the battle with his inner self. He walked back to the mirror and thought of Nayeon.

The transformations at first felt bizarre. It felt like his body was tingling with sensations he couldn't understand. It was foreign to him then, but now it was truly comforting.

He watched as he slowly turned into the beautiful Nayeon. Pretty, petite, loving. Everything he ever wanted to be.

He held his breath and squeezed his eyes shut as the memories started rushing to him like harsh waves. They weren't forgiving. Four weeks of memories from Nayeon's life  hit him within seconds. Only a few stood out.

"Miss, I am sorry for making you uncomfortable the other day. I know you're busy right now, but can we please talk?"

Nayeon seemed surprised that Namjoon had showed up to her business asking to speak to her. The blush in her face was undeniable as she remembered that was last said between them.

Why would she ever ask that question? And why was she always so strange when it came to him? They were questions she had no clear answer for.

"Of course, come this way please." She said.

They walked to an empty room in the corner where Nayeon took a seat on the chair. She motioned for Namjoon to do the same.

"Oh! I am sorry. Do you want a coffee or some tea—?"

Namjoon held her hand, preventing her from getting up, "Miss, I am okay. I just want to talk to you."

Nayeon relaxed at his touch and nodded, "Okay. First of all, you don't have to apologize. I—I don't know why I asked you that question. I—I don't know what I was thinking it's—"

"Miss, I like you. I like you a lot."

Nayeon's rosy cheeks formed into a sweet smile, "You do?"

"Yes, very much. I apologize for hesitating before. I just...I haven't had the best experience with love in the past. I wasn't expecting for this to happen with you. I...I'm not used to it."