34.

"Am I not matching again?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook quickly looked down and proceeded to cross the flower stems over each other. Taehyung had asked him to teach him how to make a flower crown.

He was a natural to say the least. Jungkook had barely taught him and he had caught on pretty decently making it beautiful.

"Uhh, no it's not that." He murmured embarrassed. Being alone with Taehyung flustered him and many ways he could not explain.

It had to be what Vernon said about him and he wished he would've never said anything to begin with. Taehyung continued to cross the flower stems carefully and precisely beautifully.

"Oh so I am matching?" He asked without looking up.

"No. You aren't." He murmured embarrassed.

Taehyung nodded, "I figured."

"I could help you dress, you know. If you want to match."

"Really? You'd do that for me?"

"Yeah. It's really no big deal. All I would do is tell you what colors match. It's truly no big deal." He repeated hoping Taehyung wouldn't get the wrong impression.

"I'm not making it a big deal, but it looks like you are."

Jungkook was slightly relieved that Taehyung hadn't looked up once. He was too concentrated on the flower crown to personally look up. It's not because he couldn't, but because he didn't want to fluster him anymore.

"Okay. You're right. I am done with mine by the way." Jungkook said, setting the completed crown down.

"I am finishing mine." Taehyung announced.

"Why're you doing it so slow? You've got good technique. You could've been done a long time ago."

"Do you know what happens when I move too fast?"

"Uhh...no. What—what happens?"

"I get clumsy and use too much strength. The flowers would disintegrate in my hands. I didn't want to ruin them." He said finally showing his final product.

It consisted of anemones and lily's. All different shapes and sizes but somehow blended well together. It was different but pretty.

"That's beautiful." Jungkook said.

"Oh wow! A flower crown for me?" Hoseok asked, suddenly walking in.

"They're not for you." Taehyung declared.

"Jungkook, right?"

"Y—yes sir."

"Sir? Would you look at that? You're so polite." He smiled leaning closer.

Taehyung cleared his throat and Hoseok then brought his attention back to him. "I see you're back from your trip."

"Yes. I just got back. I don't know why the king keeps sending me away. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't want me near his husband." Hoseok smirked.

"I wonder why." Taehyung said.

Hoseok laughed, "Ahh me too. So, can I have this?" He teased picking up Jungkook's crown. Before he could place it on his head, Taehyung grabbed his arm.

At times Jungkook forgot that Taehyung was immortal because he didn't act like one. He was clumsy, quiet, and not eccentric like Hoseok. But at this very moment, there was no doubt that he was strong.

Hoseok sighed, "Geez. Such a party pooper. Fine, fine, I will let you two be." He said, handing the crown to Taehyung.

There was silence for a few minutes until Taehyung spoke up again. "Here's your crown. I hope he didn't scare you. He's not mean, just a bit intimidating."