47.

Jungkook timidly knocked on Taehyung's door. Seconds later, he opened the door and smiled awkwardly.

His hair was down today. It was right beneath his shoulder blade. There was a slight curl to it that was beautiful.

"Jungkook. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Hi. I actually came to talk to you before I go talk to Jimin."

That's when Taehyung noticed a small book bag on Jungkook's shoulders. "I see. Is that all you're really planning to take?"

"No. I've got a small luggage downstairs. I just didn't want to carry it with me."

Taehyung stepped to the side, allowing him in the room. He closed the door as quietly as he could to not frighten him.

Jungkook took a seat on his bed. Taehyung slowly approached him to sit next to him. "So you've made up your mind where you want to go?"

"Yes. Paris."

"Paris. Wow. Sounds lovely."

"It does. I saved a lot of money working for the king. Even though I insisted on not being paid. I basically got to live here for free."

"The king would never allow you to work without being paid. It's not who he is."

"Yes. I see that."

"It's going to be different not having you here." Taehyung murmured looking ahead. He avoided eye contact to not make this weird.

Jungkook turned to look at him. He was slouched over and nervously fidgeting with his fingers. Though he was a big tall man he looked so little and fragile right next to him.

"I'm going to miss you too." Jungkook admitted with a red tint over his face.

"I never said I'd miss you. I just said it would be different." He added, but was equally blushing like Jungkook.

"Sure." Jungkook replied with a smile.

"I hope you have a lot of fun and get to explore all the places you want."

"I hope so too."

As they stared at each other in silence, their eyes said more than words could. Jungkook couldn't explain why but saying goodbye to Taehyung hurt.

He grew fond of him over the past few months. Something he didn't ever expect. Being with him was comforting and peaceful.

"I should get going." He said quietly getting up.

Taehyung nodded suddenly, feeling his chest tighten. As he walked Jungkook to the door his chest felt heavier and heavier.

"Remember that I will keep in touch. I hope to hear that you'll travel with me someday. Maybe a day or two. Don't feel forced to take my offer. I simply enjoy your company." Jungkook blabbed nervously.

Once he was in front of the door, he took a deep breath. This would be the last time they talked for a while and that was bittersweet.

"Goodbye Taehyung. Take ca—" Jungkook turned around to face him and as soon as he did, Taehyung hugged him.

The hug was tight to the point Jungkook struggled to breath a little. Taehyung loosened his grip and felt himself get nervous at his brusque action.

"Jungkook, can I ask you one question before you leave?"

"Of course." He whispered, still slightly flustered.

"What color are your eyes?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows a little confused, "They're brown."